1/2 Cent Air Bubble popped??

I went to wear my Cranberry 1/2 cents for the first time yesterday. As I started walking down my hallway I heard air coming out of the right shoe every step I took. These were DS, never even tried on. Anyone else have this happen? I'm really upset about it cuz they were crazy comfortable. I think they were like 190-200 and this is the quality?? 

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I went to wear my Cranberry 1/2 cents for the first time yesterday. As I started walking down my hallway I heard air coming out of the right shoe every step I took. These were DS, never even tried on. Anyone else have this happen? I'm really upset about it cuz they were crazy comfortable. I think they were like 190-200 and this is the quality?? 

where is the review?

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

where is the review?

My bad. I figured this is where I would post this. 

If a bubble pops - you wouldnt hear air coming out of it with every step. Once the air is out, its out.

dang , sorry to hear about that .
but idk if there's a way to fix the hole , check in the maintenance thread to see if you see anything tho .

yea same thing happened to me recently. luckily i bought it from the nike clearance center and was able to return them.

its not popped. This happened to my air max kicks but they had the old-school air max unit. I think it's the glue not sealed up all the way between the rubber and the air bag.
At least that's what i think is the problem, so every time you take a step the air is kinda making a noise when air is escaping from the bad glue seal.
as long as the air unit is firm and it returns to its original shape after you apply pressure to it and see it compress its not popped.

Hope this helps

does nike still replace faulty shoes? i remember you used to be able to send them back and they would check to see if it was actually faulty or due to normal wear. if it was faulty, they either send you a new pair, or give you credit toward an equivalent shoe.

Back
Top Bottom