1/2 CENT SOLE SWAP PT. 2, SILVER REDUX!!!!

Ok, here's the second 1/2 of the sole swap.

All in all, I'm happy with how both turned out. Just wished the smoke grey soles were a little darker but hey, still think they look good.

peace

380095208.jpg

380095213.jpg

380095209.jpg

It was a labour of love but am glad I did it. MAD PROPS TO MAYHEMGATZ FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!

Peace and Merry Christmas.

P

nice job, but i feel the best 1/2 sole swap would be between ------ sparks + silvers.... thatd be fire

the black pair is nice, the silver pair is...taking one for the betterment of the black pair

they're not horrible, but the silver pair definitely got the worst end of the sole swap

Nice work by now screwing it up, but im not a fan of either swaps. Imo, not one swap of foams or the half cents have mad either pair look that much better tosacrafice the other.

props for completing this experiment and sharing. like most have said the silvers do look worse, but the blacks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeahh man you made the blacks look alot better, the sole on the silvers isnt looking to good. but shouts to you for even doing that, it takes alot to dosomething like that. keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom