1,200 Pounds Of Weed Seized At UCF

Im not concerned about it being smoked, Im more concerned about the $$$ that couldve be made off that.

Hot Damn. I need to call my boy up and make sure he's alright. Better this happened now instead of later for that Drake Concert...

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Know like 10 of the kids... UCF is known as the "party school" of Florida. All of the 2008-10 graduating classes from my HS are there now. That's how we get down. Lol.

Still... that's a lot of kushhh.
pimp.gif
That aint no kush
laugh.gif

Lmaoo, i was jk'ing about the kush. They do have some really good bud out there though. 
smokin.gif

& yeahh, at least around here it's known as that... not too many people go to FSU around here. People either go to FAU (in Boca) 
tired.gif
 ...or go out to Orlando. 
grin.gif
Yea Im down here in Ft. Myers like 3 hours south and thats where alot of my boys went after graduating in '08 but yea i know some ppl at FAU also. I myself am goin to UF in the next xouple years after undegraduate 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Know like 10 of the kids... UCF is known as the "party school" of Florida. All of the 2008-10 graduating classes from my HS are there now. That's how we get down. Lol.

Still... that's a lot of kushhh.
pimp.gif
That aint no kush
laugh.gif

Lmaoo, i was jk'ing about the kush. They do have some really good bud out there though. 
smokin.gif

& yeahh, at least around here it's known as that... not too many people go to FSU around here. People either go to FAU (in Boca) 
tired.gif
 ...or go out to Orlando. 
grin.gif
Yea Im down here in Ft. Myers like 3 hours south and thats where alot of my boys went after graduating in '08 but yea i know some ppl at FAU also. I myself am goin to UF in the next xouple years after undegraduate 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im not concerned about it being smoked, Im more concerned about the $$$ that couldve be made off that.
exactly. So they expect me to believe they are just going to just destroy a million dollars worth of merchandise? I don't buy it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by eight2one

exactly. So they expect me to believe they are just going to just destroy a million dollars worth of merchandise? I don't buy it.
i dont think they destroy it...idk what they do with it though. if they did destroy it 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

There is no way UCF is the top party school in Florida. All of the neighborhoods around campus have home owners associations and neighbors that are quick to get stuff shut down if it gets too big.

I am a UCF student and I know FSU and UF are the place to go if you want to get hammered and pick up %!+@$@.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

UCF is known as the "party school" of Florida. 

is it really? always thought that was FSU.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/top-party-schools-list-pr_n_245601.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/top-party-schools-list-pr_n_245601.htmlthis should answer
Eh, those rankings are never 100%, and you can't even officially measure party schools.  UF winning in football the past few years definitely plays into the rankings as well.

It's usually well-known/understand that FSU is the party school in the state, with UF being the better academic school out of the two.

To those saying like how can the cops do that, wasting their time, there are other things to worry about, you guys are damn ignorant. Its illegal, what more is their to say. They got what they deserved.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^really though? they DESERVE years behind bars for distibuting grass? think about that..

Come on now, you know what your getting yourself into, its a risk. Why do it if you KNOW the consequences are going to be time or whatever else they may get charged with. Some just dont think before they act. Answer me this.. What good does the distribution of drugs bring in these neighborhoods/community's

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

^really though? they DESERVE years behind bars for distibuting grass? think about that..

Come on now, you know what your getting yourself into, its a risk. Why do it if you KNOW the consequences are going to be time or whatever else they may get charged with. Some just dont think before they act. Answer me this.. What good does the distribution of drugs bring in these neighborhoods/community's

Relaxation
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

But seriously though what harm does it bring to these communities?

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Relaxation
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Relaxation
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

Regardless of the effects of mj in the communities, these dealers knew the consequences for getting caught.
They chose to do it anyways. Thats all on them.

I personally think mj should be legalized, but I cant feel bad for someone with this much in their possession.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

UCF is known as the "party school" of Florida. 

is it really? always thought that was FSU.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/top-party-schools-list-pr_n_245601.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/top-party-schools-list-pr_n_245601.htmlthis should answer
Eh, those rankings are never 100%, and you can't even officially measure party schools.  UF winning in football the past few years definitely plays into the rankings as well.

It's usually well-known/understand that FSU is the party school in the state, with UF being the better academic school out of the two.
oh i agree with u 100% just was posting a link

Back
Top Bottom