1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Brodus needs to milk the 'Shall I get him' spot more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's the point of Regal being there if he's not interacting with Brodus

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

IDK what's more ridiculous...this Brodus Clay gimmick or the fact that he wears a onsie to wrestle
Technically aren't all singlets onsies because their one piece of clothing

It cracks me up that the best female worker in WWE is relegated to being a dancing act.

I still have hope for Brodus, but they need some character development within the next month or it's going to get stale.

Heath Slater had the worst spray on tan I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

IDK what's more ridiculous...this Brodus Clay gimmick or the fact that he wears a onsie to wrestle
Technically aren't all singlets onsies because their one piece of clothing
yea but like he is huge, IDK why they make these fat dudes wear such unappealing and unflattering attire

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It cracks me up that the best female worker in WWE is relegated to being a dancing act.

I still have hope for Brodus, but they need some character development within the next month or it's going to get stale.

Heath Slater had the worst spray on tan I've ever seen.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yep
Agree about Brodus too. Rikishi wasn't just dance dance dance all the time.

pimp.gif
Shall I get him
pimp.gif

4w-What do you mean it's going to get stale, it's already there man..Dude's gimmick is just that a gimmick..If they wanted him to be an unstoppable monster then they should have, not having him come out in some stupid disco-ball outfit and dancing around like a ******..

The last 10 minutes of the 2007 Royal Rumble where Taker and HBK squared off were so awesome.

Originally Posted by casekicks

4w-What do you mean it's going to get stale, it's already there man..Dude's gimmick is just that a gimmick..If they wanted him to be an unstoppable monster then they should have, not having him come out in some stupid disco-ball outfit and dancing around like a ******..

I'll wait to see what they do with him once he gets into a serious program.  I'm not counting the dance off with William Regal as a serious program.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by casekicks

I'll wait to see what they do with him once he gets into a serious program.  I'm not counting the dance off with William Regal as a serious program.

I see what your saying, but I just think in today's wrestling world, if you don't come out and draw either huge heat or huge cheers with the fans then you're not going to be on tv very long..And Clay just doesnt seem to get much of either IMO..I think his reactions are very lukewarm at best..

I hope he eventually shows a serious moveset. Rikishi moved in the ring atleast. The Funkasaurus only hits 4 moves including a horrendus finisher against guys he makes look like 4th graders.

This better mean a good run in the Rumble for the Miz rather than a continuation of this Burial.

Back
Top Bottom