1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this'll be the only thing i'll agree on with my opponent come NT RR. EVERYONE wants to see our match, EVERYONE wants to see who the winner will be.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And if i see that crap... welp...[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Bounty #1 - whoever eliminates JNSQ over the top rope will receive a NTWEF Title Match at the NTRaw/NTDown Draft Special the week after NTMania II

Bounty #2 - whoever eliminates 3dgarFly over the top rope will receive a spot at NTChamber, where 6 men will decide the #2 contender for the triple threat main event match for the NTWEF Title @ NTMania II

Bounty #3 - whoever eliminates TheDEEK over the top rope will receive a spot at NTChamber, where 6 men will battle for the NTercontinental Title
Everyone see this? GHIMS cannot change this.
Once I beat him and become the NTercontinental Champion, I will throw 3dgarFly and TheDEEK over the top rope...then throw myself off the top rope.
I will be in the Chamber and...have two title shots...one against myself!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
I was wondering if that was possible. I want that IC title shot.

I would be the undisputed NTWEF United States and Intercontinental Champion, the sole survivor of both NTRumbles, and the true number one contender to the NTWEF World Heavyweight title, the Deek.

Dear, lord. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN.

With all the bickering going on already I have only but one solution to pipe everyone down..

1327499545745.jpg

[h1]WWE's Audience By Age[/h1]
The current WWE audience by age looks like this –
22% is between the ages of 2-17 [Rusty]
23% is between the ages of 18-34 [most of us; 4w is 32]
26% is between the ages of 35-49 [GHIMS]
30% is age 50 or older

Knockin' on that 26% category..Makes me think of how long I've been watching and it's been about 28 years
laugh.gif
..Damn I'm old..  

Originally Posted by casekicks

[h1]WWE's Audience By Age[/h1]
The current WWE audience by age looks like this –
22% is between the ages of 2-17 [Rusty]
23% is between the ages of 18-34 [most of us; 4w is 32]
26% is between the ages of 35-49 [GHIMS]
30% is age 50 or older

Knockin' on that 26% category..Makes me think of how long I've been watching and it's been about 28 years
laugh.gif
..Damn I'm old..  
tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

tumblr_lsgv4xvQKY1qme44t.gif
tumblr_loq1w7Rgzn1qfzusq.gif

Just a rondom thought with HHH being at Raw after the Rumble, and this mention of possibly him and Punk at Mania what if indirectly HHH costs Punk the strap at the Rumble them full on screws him at EC to set up they match at Mania, or is HHH not fully ready to bury Punk.

Jericho and Taker is an intriguing match up. i was also thinking what about Taker in a triple threat at Mania whether its this year or next, he can go as much as he can with two other guys being so obsessed with ending the streak Taker gets the W while giving some up and comers a solid rub...

Oh also excited I just made the cut for the A Rumble pool...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

IF YOU ARE IN THE A POOL, YOU CANNOT BE IN THE B POOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif