1.3 Mill though? Is dude that serious out there?

Drake and Nicki Minaj aren’t the only ones in Young Money creating industry buzz. Now teen rapper Lil Twist, who has long been associated with Young Money has officially signed his deal with rapper Lil Wayne’s label Young Money Entertainment. Lil Twist who has over 1 million views on myspace has officially inked his contract with Universal/Young Money, with a rumored 1.3 million dollar signing bonus

Lil Twist’s highly successful debut mixtape “The Year Book“ which featured Lil Wayne, Mack Maine, Lil Za, Chu, and Kevlar received over 500,000 downloads online. His follow-up mixtape “Class President

YM<<<

all of them suck
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you honestly beliegve Universal gave Lil Twist a 1.3 million dollar signing bonus, I don't know what to say.

Are those two kids or are they both midgets? I'm pretty sure Wayne signed them so he wouldn't be the smallest in the group

Seven album slave 360 deal, 185,000 budget per album to cover production and promotion = $1,295,000.00

So he probably got 45,000 advance. If he never drops ANYTHING, they'll make that back on his show dates.

I ain't saying it's a bad deal, it's just not a 1.3 million dollar deal.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Seven album slave 360 deal, 185,000 budget per album to cover production and promotion = $1,295,000.00

So he probably got 45,000 advance. If he never drops ANYTHING, they'll make that back on his show dates.

I ain't saying it's a bad deal, it's just not a 1.3 million dollar deal.
I doubt it was 360.
His Dad is Waynes manager if Im not mistaken.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

If you honestly believe Universal gave Lil Twist a 1.3 million dollar signing bonus, I don't know what to say.
Lock this $$#! up.

I don't check up for Young Money music like I used to so I have no idea how good Lil Twist is but he's in the best position for an artist as young as he is. Props on gettin a deal. But that 1.3 Mill is crazy, is that up front, advance, budget?

I heard he's like 17 years old..

He look like he's 8
laugh.gif

But ILLIONAIRE, already said what I was going to say.

And yeah, lock this thread up..

good lookin on makin a mixtape with Beiber
laugh.gif

I've never even heard this kid rap...is he better than Diggy?

laugh.gif

that lil Chuckie kid is so gross looking...
sick.gif
i hate looking at him

he's a lil cutie tho...had no idea he actually had anything out other than the vid on 106

Back
Top Bottom