1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

I don't get what people see in Kaitlyn.  Yes, I'd smash, but she's near the bottom of the WWE divas.

But Kelly Kelly on the other hand.  DAMN.  I may take her over Layla.

I don't get what people see in Kaitlyn.  Yes, I'd smash, but she's near the bottom of the WWE divas.

But Kelly Kelly on the other hand.  DAMN.  I may take her over Layla.

Triple H coming back at the Rumble and winning it, imo is not a good look. So Correction: anybody but Cena and Omega H.

4wrestling, much props on taking your time and doing this NT rumble pool. Should be fun.  
pimp.gif

Triple H coming back at the Rumble and winning it, imo is not a good look. So Correction: anybody but Cena and Omega H.

4wrestling, much props on taking your time and doing this NT rumble pool. Should be fun.  
pimp.gif

With how badly they've buried Ziggler over the past two weeks, it really makes me think something big is in store for him Sunday. If he doesn't beat Edge, he may very well win the Rumble.

With how badly they've buried Ziggler over the past two weeks, it really makes me think something big is in store for him Sunday. If he doesn't beat Edge, he may very well win the Rumble.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully he wins the title its a clean win and its not made to be fluke like

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully he wins the title its a clean win and its not made to be fluke like

Back
Top Bottom