1 dead, 3 injured in dice game shooting at Tennessee St. (Gunman search continues)

Anything to try and take arms away from the masses
indifferent.gif

It means that I think there's more at play here and eventually will use all of these "random" shootings to pull the wool over Americans eyes as a guise of increased safety for the public IMO.
indifferent.gif

It means that I think there's more at play here and eventually will use all of these "random" shootings to pull the wool over Americans eyes as a guise of increased safety for the public IMO.

That's deep, dude.

Never thought about it like that.
don't

There are random crazy people out there, and the media blitz over these shootings is bringing out copycats. I am not sure that it is a concerted effort,but it will definitely be used for an agenda.
indifferent.gif

i'm seeing it more and more often that dudes try to play the conspiracy theorist angle when these shooting occur. Like dudes give no ***** that people just died. Sounding like the NRA has their hand up your ***.

i'm seeing it more and more often that dudes try to play the conspiracy theorist angle when these shooting occur. Like dudes give no ***** that people just died. Sounding like the NRA has their hand up your ***.

This is not a "school shooting" though. :rolleyes

This is lame by OP and who ever is covering this.

NON STORY

Dudes like this want to come in late to the story and throw up what's right and what's wrong signs. Son, you didn't even see how it was originally reported because you were sleeping sit down. And you need more sleep if you think it's a NON STORY because it's not a school shooting. Nah, sit down.

View media item 1759421

This is not a "school shooting" though. :rolleyes

This is lame by OP and who ever is covering this.

NON STORY

Dudes like this want to come in late to the story and throw up what's right and what's wrong signs. Son, you didn't even see how it was originally reported because you were sleeping sit down. And you need more sleep if you think it's a NON STORY because it's not a school shooting. Nah, sit down.

View media item 1759421

Nah,they want that certain type of school shooting that allows them to demonize certain people and throw out stereotypes. They want it to fit the narrative. This is just a regular dice game shooting. The common type of shooting that happens several times a day and leads to the most deaths. They want that rare weirdo/loner shooting to rail against.

Last edited:
I know kingkoopa kingkoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:

- The person killed during the dice game's been identified as 19-year-old Cameron Selmon of Memphis, Tenn.

- The search for the gunman wears on.

- Three 18-year-old female students were also injured in the gunman's "barrage of bullets" (as they worded it).

Metro police on Friday identified a man killed in a shooting during a dice game on Tennessee State University campus as Cameron Selmon, 19, of Memphis.

Meanwhile, officers continued to search for the gunman responsible for firing a barrage of bullets late Thursday that left Selmon dead and three 18-year-old female students injured.

During the shooting, one woman was grazed by a bullet but did not seek medical attention, Aaron said. The two other women were transported to Vanderbilt University Medical Center to be treated for non-life threatening gunshot wounds, police said. One of them was treated and released. The other woman remained hospitalized in stable condition Friday morning and was expected to be released shortly, police said.

Officers continued to search for the gunman responsible for firing a barrage of bullets late Thursday that left Selmon dead and three 18-year-old female students injured.

The killing marked Nashville's 58th homicide so far this year with three of those killings taking place Thursday night. Last year at this time the city had 34 homicides.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...t-tsu-campus-one-critical-condition/74443452/

Nah,they want that certain type of school shooting that allows them to demonize certain people and throw out stereotypes. They want it to fit the narrative. This is just a regular dice game shooting. The common type of shooting that happens several times a day and leads to the most deaths. They want that rare weirdo/loner shooting to rail against.
I know @KingKoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:

- The person killed during the dice game's been identified as 19-year-old Cameron Selmon of Memphis, Tenn.

- The search for the gunman wears on.

- Three 18-year-old female students were also injured in the gunman's "barrage of bullets" (as they worded it).

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...t-tsu-campus-one-critical-condition/74443452/
Still...... why is this making headlines?

People get killed for less everyday.

Why broadcast the school?

It's just a normal day shooting.

I know @KingKoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:

Ima keep it mathematical 4 you op.

When you initially titled this thread it just said school shooting no mention of a dice game. Freeze comment can confirm.
When you learned it was because of a dice game you posted the screenshot and changed the misleading title....my second comment was referring to the original misleading title.

Talkin about in touch reality did u know a commando was killed in iraq on a mission today as well....or maybe that didnt show up on your fb newsfeed.

No doubt this is tragic ....that's someones son and its thread worthy.

But maybe its you pushing an agenda right now and not even realizing it because youre trying to save face.

I hope they find the killer and he gets put away.

Why these fools acting like ****** get shot over dice on College campuses everywhere. Where you go to school brah? :lol:

RIP to the victim.

Rip to the victim but this is a different kind of shooting.

This isnt like south carolina or aurora

This

Any time I rolled dice or played cards for money I made sure I played with cats that had paper. Always broke ones that be ready to let that spark fly over a game

Dudes be hurt they lost their rent money and **** :lol:

Last edited:
First time I ever did cocaine we played a bunch of cee lo afterward. Lost like $40 but it was a good time.

This goes up as a school shooting that wasn't a school shooting. There was no mass murder planned. This was just a person who was upset that they lost their money, drugs/alcohol were likely involved and bullets started flying. I would never go to a gambling spot or take part in a dice game because it can get robbed or someone is pissed all of their money is gone. The gunman was likely a local and rule #1 when going to college is limiting your interactions with the locals. Don't let them know where you stay and definitely don't break bread with them if they are sketchy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom