#1 pick in the NBA draft... Who are you taking?

If you are a fan of a bottom five team this is all we really have to look forward too (hopefully the Kings for my sake will get the #1 overall). Who is gonnabe the #1? Griffin? Thabeet? Rubio? Does it depend on team need or is there a surefire #1 in your mind?

^ Honestly I'd rather have Ricky on the Kings seeing as how we have Hawes + JT

Does anyone have highlights of Rubio from this past year? Also I think it was Pau or someone from Spain who said Rubio is having problems with his club, andthat they might not release him from his contract. So we might have to wait for 2010

If you say anybody other than Blake Griffin, sign off and never come back...
laugh.gif

Rubio has been playing very well in the top league in the world (other than the NBA) since he was 15. Not sure if that competition is better than D-1 collegecomp, but that still is damn impressive.

Originally Posted by swizzc

right... who wouldn't take Spencer Hawes and Jason Thompson over Blake Griffin?

if the knicks dont have the #1 pick, i would like them to get terrence williams from louisville. i got a feeling he would do pretty good in our system

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by swizzc

right... who wouldn't take Spencer Hawes and Jason Thompson over Blake Griffin?
Hawes is 20 and JT is 23, not sure if they've reached their peaks yet. Griffin will probably be better than both of them but we DESPERATELYneed a PG. Beno, Will Solomon, and Bobby Jackson just ain't cuttin it.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the knicks dont have the #1 pick, i would like them to get terrence williams from louisville. i got a feeling he would do pretty good in our system

Williams will not go number 1

fam we have too many guards. We dont need williams. Knicks need a big man who can run the floor and block shots

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

fam we have too many guards. We dont need williams. Knicks need a big man who can run the floor and block shots

you're right i didnt think of that. we do need a big man. and to the other dude..i aint saying williams is going #1. i'm saying i would want the knicksto get him if he was available when their time to came to make a pick came. but we need a big man so that can go out the window

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

btw am I the only Lakers fan that wants Hansborough?

I don't want him, but if he's the best available I wouldn't mind him. He's the Walton of big men.

Where the Lakers pick I'd say I'd like Lawson, Terrence Williams or Hansborough

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

btw am I the only Lakers fan that wants Hansborough?
I don't want him, but if he's the best available I wouldn't mind him. He's the Walton of big men.

Where the Lakers pick I'd say I'd like Lawson, Terrence Williams or Hansborough

I dont see us getting a PG. Williams will be gone. Unfortunately, hansborough may be a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom