$10 Million for 10 years of your life

Would you take the $10 Million

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
You are offered $10 Million in exchange for 10 years of your life. You don't know at what age you will die. You just know that 10 years will be subtracted if you take the $10 Million.

What would NT do?

You are offered $10 Million in exchange for 10 years of your life. You don't know at what age you will die. You just know that 10 years will be subtracted if you take the $10 Million.

What would NT do?
i could die tomorrow
i could die walking my doggie
jesus take the wheel and
give my mom the $10 mil ( and give her the 1 mil from my life insurance policy )

terrible horrible no good very bad deal...you know even at our minimum wage an 80-year human lifespan is still worth 5 million USD?

I actually enjoy my life so every second is worth exponentially more...keep your money.

What would NT do?

Death is certain regardless. It's already debited. Can't combine discounts. Just hand me the skrilla and mind your business.

Honestly, if this is offered to someone in real life they would quickly take it. How can someone subtract 10 years from your life? Sounds like a free 10 mil.

I wanna keep getting p**** even when I’m old as **** and I don’t need to be rich for it lol

I counter for a year locked up for a mil, I’d have done that at 18 and let it work for me and been set. 10 years is too damn long.

Hard pass. The most valuable commodity is time. Its just most people don't invest and capitalize on it.
Ah, but time is money. In this case, 10 million smackers. Most people don't get to do what they love for a living and spend most of their adult life working until their 60s just to be able to finally go on some RV trips.
10 million instantly sets you up for life and you will never have to work again. You can recoup those bull**** 10 years with all the life experiences that 10 million dollars + early retirement has to offer.

If you have no idea of how long you're destined to live then no to the $10mil. But if I'm assured I was gonna live to 90 and now I'll live to 80 I'll take the $10mil. I'd just invest most of it in low risk stock and enjoy life with no work

Back
Top Bottom