10 Pieces of Software that you should have on your computer

# 1 software everyone on here should have.
http://www.tropsoft.com/pcsecurity/   --  Hides files inside folders, prevents folders from being opened, moniter passwords, etc.....
pimp.gif

(this the only way  to go if you got a pron stash you trying to keep under wraps
wink.gif
)
///// thread

PM me if you need it.

half you dont really need, replace winrar with 7zip, and instead of ffshow-tryout, switch to CCCP, and Foobar > *

Someone should make a 10 programs you should have for a Mac. I've had one for 2 years and really dont know $%@* about it lol

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Someone should make a 10 programs you should have for a Mac. I've had one for 2 years and really dont know $%@* about it lol
You only need one: Windows 7
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

tongue.gif
Whomp Whomp
grin.gif

Windows 7 is not a program

tongue.gif
Thats the last thing we need. I agree with shakenbake.

Whats up you tasty gorilla
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

tongue.gif
Whomp Whomp
grin.gif

Windows 7 is not a program
Whomp Whomp, an Operating System is considered a program.

half you dont really need, replace winrar with 7zip, and instead of ffshow-tryout, switch to CCCP, and Foobar > *
Chill

that %+!@ is packed with bloatware

vlc, ffd, cccp have no hardware acceleration

if u have a nice videocard and wanna put it to use, get coreavc

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Chill

that %+!@ is packed with bloatware

vlc, ffd, cccp have no hardware acceleration

if u have a nice videocard and wanna put it to use, get coreavc
lol not its not. And its freeware, whereas coreavc is not. but yea its faster than Ffdshow.

how do you get rid of the now playing bubble? love the program but it gets tedious when that bubble keeps popping up whenever the song changes

Back
Top Bottom