10 Signs You Might Be A Douche

http://coedmagazine.com/2...s-you-might-be-a-douche/
I probably only fall in number 8 but its safe to say most of us do and I know most of the west coasters fall in number 6 lol.

The sad reality of life is that most douchebags do not realize that they are douchebags. It’s true. You might be a %++$+%+!% and not even know it. In fact, the chances of that are pretty good. (Lack of self-awareness is another major %++$+%+!% feature.) So to help you clear things up, here are 10 signs that you just might be a %++$+%+!%…

suit.jpg

1. You Wear a Suit When You Don’t Have To

A popular one with the “I pretend to have a better life than I actually do

Originally Posted by JayHood23

None of these seem anywhere close to douche bag tendencies though

This.

I fall in 2,6 and maybe 1 if you count a dress shirt sometimes. I also don't understand what's wrong with art history because that's easy credits
laugh.gif

none of these really make me say "yeah, nailed it", so this article sucks. And these autoplay sound ads gotta go.

The suit thing is on point, but it definitely gets trumped by men and women that wear beanies, especially these in the summer.

Beanie.jpg

img-thing

I saw a girl in a cardigan, a droopy beanie and tights on 90 degree day.
laugh.gif
I just stared at her for a minute and contemplated her discomfort.

Worst list in the history of list. Some sites need to stop trying to be like others. Some do it right and others obviously do not.

Only a couple of the things on the list make you a douche in my opinion. The beanie thing and the over dressing all the time thing.

Back
Top Bottom