10 Year Old Child Bride Forced To Have Sex

"STORY HIGHLIGHTS * 12-year-old Elham Mahdi was married off to a man at least twice her age * The child died of internal bleeding caused by intercourse three days after her marriage * The minimum age to marry is still under debate in Yemen * Last year a 12-year-old Yemeni forced into marriage died during childbirth. Her baby also died(CNN) -- A 12-year-old Yemeni bride died of internal bleeding following intercourse three days after she was married off to an older man, the United Nations Children's Fund said.The girl was married to a man at least twice her age, said Sigrid Kaag, UNICEF regional director for the Middle East and North Africa.Her death is "a painful reminder of the risks girls face when they are married too soon," Kaag said Thursday.Amal Basha, chairwoman of the Sisters Arab Forum for Human Rights, a Yemeni human rights group, identified the girl Friday as Elham Mahdi."Elham was married on March 29th and died three days later" and lived in Yemen's Hajjah province, Basha said."

So sad
tired.gif

HER PARENTS SAID NO SEX UNTILL SHE WAS GROWN WAS PART OF THE DEAL

.....YEAH RIGHT WHO WANTS TO A MARRY A 10 YEAR IN THE FIRST PLACE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR " GOD " THINKS OF YOU..

WOW ....100 YEARS FROM NOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK BACK AND THINK OF THE ACTIONS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO BE SOO LEFT WING

yeah seriously...no joke but they're not even at their sexual peak at that age.
have they fully hit puberty? you'd think 17 or 18 would be a more logical age...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That's their "culture." We need to respect it.

^^^^^ true about that being their "culture" but i don't have to respect that in the least bit...but then you're going to have poeple losing their mind over this...but this has been going on forever...and they wanna act all suprised now...

Well, I was being sarcastic. Of course we shouldn't respect any of these religious/cultural beliefs. These people are still living in the stone age.

same ordeal for Afghani citizens who owned lands.

they were asked by the Taliban to either:

1. Surrender their land (which they get money for survival)

or

2. Give up their young daughters

Some people gave up their daughters
smh.gif
read this in TIME magazine.

That honestly breaks my heart. Real talk living in a society where this is acceptable is somewhat depressing. I mean Kuwait isn't that bad, but you see some things here that you are like wow, this #*@+ is %$@*#@ up.

So glad that I live in the U.S.

Smh at other countries doing this. Need to get their head out of the gutter. So sad.

Back
Top Bottom