10 years ago Michael Jackson gave this Interview

Do you think MJ is innocent ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only reason I think he didn't do it.

In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over," before being locked in a room with him.
[sup][13]
[/sup] It remains unknown whether the prostitutes' full services were given to Jackson. His eldest sister 
Rebbie
 later stated that the event traumatized him.
[sup][11]
[/sup][sup][13]
[/sup]

I heard years ago that it was his father that set him up with the prostitutes and all Michael did was read them the Bible. :lol:

I forgot where I heard that.

Your kid gets molested and you'd take millions of dollars rather than see the sicko in jail and preventing him from hurting others?

Think about that for a second.

Can you really be bought like that?
This also. Seriously, there IS no settlement for that and the only one going to jail is probably me. They'd have to put a force field around the guy to keep me off his ***.

Matter of fact, I'd send his *** to jail and slap some emotional distress lawsuit on him afterwards.

Point is, I'm not just going to take a check and disappear. What kind of man can you call yourself? What kind of life is that? That's some of the dirtiest money imaginable...I like to believe that nobody would do that were their child really molested.

Op, the kid who accused mj confessed it was a lie. Let it go bro, just let it go

Where is everyone getting this idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after paying out 20 odd million and it has been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

I don't think he stuck his pee pee in them but dude was definitely a weirdo . . . look at the way dude is talking

"We'd all just be jammed in the bed, and we'd wake up around dawn, and go in the hot air balloon . . . "

laugh.gif

Even ignoring the fact that he gets in the bed with kids, why do you have such an interest in children when you can have pretty much any woman in the world . . .

Why did he even do the interview lol . . . I forgot the comedian, think it was Chris Rock, but he was right in that the interviewer set up the questions where the answers would have an obvious positive or negative outcome and Michael always chose the wrong answers lol.

Dude was definitely not right in the head but I guess it's PC to ignore that because of his contributions to the culture . . . RIP either way tho . . .

Everytime I think about this interview it reminds me of the Tracy Morgan skit w the king of pop haha those were the days

Everytime I think about this interview it reminds me of the Tracy Morgan skit w the king of pop haha those were the days
It always reminds me of the South Park skit.. "Doodoo feces" :rofl:

I don't think MJ did anything with the kids.. I think he was legitimately just a weird dude and that's that.

I think MJ is a child stuck in a man's body. That's why he thinks it's OK to share the bed with other kids. Think about it.

Dude want doing anything bad with the kids he just adored kids. The only reason he looks weird in the interview is because of his surgery on his face

Op, the kid who accused mj confessed it was a lie. Let it go bro, just let it go

Where is everyone getting this idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after paying out 20 odd million and it has been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

I never thought he committed those disgusting acts. Dude was just weird. In life you have equilibrium he was an musical genius but to balance it out a totally socially inept adult stuck in his lost childhood.

My grandmother was a famous seamstress in Los Angeles and used to sew for the Jackson five. They had a pool party at their house and invited my aunt and father over. My dad didnt go because he didnt get along with one of the members but my aunt went and said how extremely weird Mike was. Like she would try to speak or just make conversation and he would just giggle and kind of shy away.

Dude was just asexual...he didnt get none from anyone. He probably died a virgin.

Last edited:
The common theme from many of his closest friends was that he was complex, but he could relate to just about anyone if given the chance to converse with him, because he had so many interests and he always liked learning about people and different things. Being WHAT he was (megastar), he couldnt open up to any and everybody because he got burned by alot of people throughout his entire life. Dude grew up in an adult world as a kid, so he saw pretty much everything he wasnt supposed to see before he could legally drink, so none of that "rock star" stuff excited him off stage. Many people who got to hang out with him and spend time with him debunked that whole "asexual" thing. He had the same wants and needs as the average hetero male. But, he was adamant about maintaining the image he created since his teen years, and always wanted to appear "attainable" to his female fans. He did drink. He did cuss. He was up on all the current events, trends, etc. alot of his female friends werent celebrities, and they respected his personal/professional life. He also had them sign confidentiality agreements, so if they did start running off at the mouth about their "activities", they would be sued lol

Last edited:
That interview felt like it was 2 years ago, I can't believe its been 10.......

But in my heart of hearts I don't believe mike did anything with those kids. It just doesn't make sense, I mean he was a father as well.
He was just a different person. We as people couldn't understand him and I won't lie it's pretty hard to understand being 40+ sleeping with children (that milk and cookies line used to have me DYING :rofl: :rofl:)
But you'd be weird as F**K too if you had any and everything at your disposal since you were 9. RIP MJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson

and dont say wikipedia is not a reliable source. it is. information needs to be provided with a reliable source and double checked by wikipedia in order to be published

okay, wikipedia may not be 100% reliable but i remmebr seeing a video of jordy chandler (the boy accusing jacko) confessing it was all a lie for his dad

Didnt one of the kids parents kill himself shortly after Micheals death feeling the guilt of leaving a scar on Micheals legacy

For some reason, I never thought he did it. Hell, I suspect he didn't have much of a sex life with anybody. He always struck me as the world's most talented 8 year old. Dude had a rough upbringing and never really had a chance to be a kid...I think Neverland was mostly for him.

When he says he was sleeping with those kids, I believe him somehow. I can picture him having a legit nonsexual sleepytime slumber party with them on some Peter Pan x Cat in the Hat ****.

Like you said, I don't know the guy so I don't know for a fact obviously, I'd just be surprised to find out that stuff actually happened.

This.

There are so many mental problems humans can develop. Look at all the 'defects' that are coming up.

From rape traumas, PTSD, amnesia... hell even homosexuality is argued to be mental disorder.

I truly believe MJ was just living his missing childhood.

Last edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson
and dont say wikipedia is not a reliable source. it is. information needs to be provided with a reliable source and double checked by wikipedia in order to be published

There is nothing on that wikipedia page stating the accusers said they lied.

Back
Top Bottom