10 years ago Michael Jackson gave this Interview

Do you think MJ is innocent ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its been 10 years since MJ gave this interview in Martin Bashirs 2003 documentary "Living with Michael Jackson"

While I can agree with some of what MJ said... I still find his approach and this entire interview to be extremely creepy.

I put this in General because I didnt make this thread to talk about his music... we all know "he made thriller mayne" :smokin ... but this aint about that.

I wanted to touch on.... well... the alleged touching.

Ive noticed a strange divide where those old enough to remember the allegations think he did it but alot of younger cats defend him like they knew the man.

Mike was on some other ish, but apart of me wants to believe he didn't do it.

the thing is, he was accused, accusers say the parents put them up to it. While I think he was kinda strange, I dont think he was a pedophile.

For some reason, I never thought he did it. Hell, I suspect he didn't have much of a sex life with anybody. He always struck me as the world's most talented 8 year old. Dude had a rough upbringing and never really had a chance to be a kid...I think Neverland was mostly for him.

When he says he was sleeping with those kids, I believe him somehow. I can picture him having a legit nonsexual sleepytime slumber party with them on some Peter Pan x Cat in the Hat ****.

Like you said, I don't know the guy so I don't know for a fact obviously, I'd just be surprised to find out that stuff actually happened.

Last edited:
I still believe he didn't do it. I believe he had a very strange relationship with children and I believe it had a lot to do with his lost childhood.

Dude was a grown *** child. A grown, lonely child that no one could understand but the only people who wouldn't judge him for being different.

I truly believe he was innocent and the world just has a ****** up view.

I've worked with kids before, I've seen kids shooting around at the park and thought about playing with them (pause) or teaching them a few things. But can I ever do that without some giant pedo aura being cast over me? nope.

During Santacon i was dressed as Santa and saw some little girl amazed at all the santas and our group had mad candy canes. I got one and I handed it to the mom because god forbid I hand it to the kid directly in front of her. there's a million other examples

Think Michael's mindset was just different and he never really took the worlds cynical view into account for his questionable actions.

Last edited:
Didn't both of his accusers later retract their claims, stating they were put up to it by their parents? Aside from being a fan of his music, I never, not for a split second, believed he was guilty. MJ always applauded the innocence of children, and dedicated much of his life to protecting them. Idk, I just can't see him contradicting that message by doing inappropriate things with them. He was, no doubt, a strange individual. He didn't make the best choices prior to and following his first court proceedings.

Last edited:
So yall didn't find the hidden rooms with Peter Pan creepy? the comments about sleeping with children? FOH :smh:

i remember watching that interview when it originally aired. i wholeheartedly believe he didnt touch those little kids. 

He's innocent until proven guilty, so he's innocent. Legally speaking. Personally speaking, I don't give a ....

He was accused again last month.

A kid who testified on trial for him said he lied for him. smh

Im bias cause I am a fan.
I love kids and I can relate with the way he sees them.
I dont believe he did it. but you never know.
If my kids were molested, I wouldnt sue the person for 30 mill

None of them recanted that was a rumor

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's only guilty of being too much of a kind person. When your a wealthy high public figure worth millions upon millions, there will be people that look to make a easy coin off your expense.

Both accuser already admitted to lying, but they never mention that.

RIP MJ

Last edited:
Your kid gets molested and you'd take millions of dollars rather than see the sicko in jail and preventing him from hurting others?

Think about that for a second.

Can you really be bought like that?

Your kid gets molested and you'd take millions of dollars rather than see the sicko in jail and preventing him from hurting others?

also people just sent their kids to his house? Like, they probably planned that from the start

bruhh i feel old, i remember watching this when it aired. i was like 12 or 13 :smh:

but yea i dont believe he ever molested any children. Def a weird man though.

RIP MJ

Last edited:
I remember sitting around the living room tv watching this with my parents when it aired. I was pretty creeped out by it at the time.

Then a little bit after he died I went on the interwebs and watched the video again. Second time around I had a different opinion. I felt like he truly feels like a child at heart and is trying to relive a "fantasy" childhood he never had.

Poor guy.

This entire interview was pretty much edited to portray him as the "wacko jacko" that the media had penned him for the 10 years prior to the interview. Right from the start, even my folks could tell this "journalist" was using MJ. Bashir pretty much kissed mjs *** the entire time he was at neverland to get him to tell his business. He told that kid to put his head on mikes shoulder and hold his hand. One positive is that MJ had his own videographer film every single interview and if you watch them both, its like night and day. Bashir informally agreed to hand his footage back to MJ for final editing, but never did, and what we got was what ultimately led to the trial that pretty much broke the man's spirit. Dude was never the same after that.

I don't think he did it but this interview basically confirmed that Mike was weird as ****. I'll always be a big fan of Michael Jackson but dude was out there.

Last edited:
the only one creepy and untrustworthy in that interview is martin bashir. a true $&$-% of a man.

"I dont think he did it. Im alone in this... I DONT think he did it....well... Im not gonna say I dont think he did it, thats too strong :rolleyes "

Word.

There's no way in hell you're gonna do the unspeakable to MY child and just throw money at it.

I remember this interview as well. I never thought he was touching kids and it had absolutely nothing to do with his music.

Back
Top Bottom