10 years since "Over the edge" RIP Owen Hart

257883148_d2017d9895.jpg

I remember this back when I had the little black box watching all my PPVs RIP to Owen Hart

damn real talk... i was just thinkin about this last night... i had no clue that this was the day he died 10 years ago...
eek.gif
at that coincidence

But i remember hearin about this the day after they pay per view from my friend who watched em all... i didnt believe him at first
smh.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was watching on PPV. After it happened, I went to WWF.com trying to find out if he was ok, then JR announced he passed.[/color]
real talk right here

owen was a great wrestler its hard to believe its been 10 years
frown.gif

RIP Owen Hart

Yea I've seen the video a before too, it's pretty bad. The video posted on this page is not the Owen Heart video. It's a fake. The real thing happened at a much higher altitude and dudebasically just fell onto the floor not unto a table.

R.I.P. regardless.

i thought he fell on a turnbuckle. i remember seeing it with my dad when i was 10. My dad was shocked, and i was too young to believe wrestlers can die. Im nowsurprised at the increasing rates of wrestling deaths lately.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Found it!

RIP
indifferent.gif

thats not even it, i found a video a long time ago but it was someone in the crowd who taped it and it was aimed at the ring when the paramedics were in thering attending to him.

Yea I remember you posting that vid Mateen. I think that's the best video we'll ever see. Must have been a terrible site for those in attendance.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

the video is still no where to be found?
I don't think there ever was one because majority of the cameras were focused on the titantron
I remember reading somewhere WWE destroyed all footage's of the accident.

I heard the same. Such a tragic death for one of the greatest wrestlers ever.
tired.gif
Vince better induct him posthumously. RIP Owen.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

the video is still no where to be found?
I don't think there ever was one because majority of the cameras were focused on the titantron
I remember reading somewhere WWE destroyed all footage's of the accident.
Yes, theres one or two cameras focused at the ring at all times whcih might be for saftey purposes or something. There was video of the accidentbut of course no one seen them other than the workers at the wwf at the time. The only time the video was actually shown was in court when the owen family suedthe wwf and also asked for the tapes to be destroyed.

I ordered that PPV. That was stunning. I can't imagine how the other wrestlers felt, as they were performing.

R.I.P. Owen.

I loved this dude as The King of Harts. When him and Jim Neidhart were feuding with Bret Hart and British Bulldog.

Back
Top Bottom