10 years since "Over the edge" RIP Owen Hart

I remember going to a Nitro and the NWO was in the ring and they had a Sting dummy drop down out the rafters and crash into the ring barricade. I think it wasshorty before this happened
eek.gif
frown.gif

Me, my brother, and ex-stepdad watched the PPV. I was shocked. I watched RAW the next night and was
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Damn, I remember this. I was crying the day he fell off and died. RIP.
tired.gif

I also remember seeing his "In Memory" screen before playing WWF Attitude.

frown.gif
i remember this

This is truly sad because he had so much potential and was a great athlete. It sad knowing what he still had left since he was so young. It aslo sucks to thinkthat we can't have him back no matter what he will always be missed. I just wish this would never have happened so that he would still be enetertaining ustoday. I hope we can see him and others when we meet again. Till now R.I.P.

RIP Owen

i cant believe this has been 10 years. i remember watching it, i can't believe i was only 12 years old when that happened.
i have the recorded tape somewhere.

damn 10 yrs goes by quick ... owen heart was the man
blue blazer...not so much man that was dumb

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Anybody else think there is a conspiracy behind his death? How do 30+ cameras all turn away and miss the fall and this was only a little while after the Montreal Screwjob and the ensuing feud between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon.

Anyway, RIP Owen

i was watching this PPV live on tv when it happened.

from what i can remember, there was actually a pre-recorded interview clip being aired and AFTER the promo, the camera was already on jim ross who said thatowen hart had just had an accident and it was real life, reiterating that what happened to owen hart was not a storyline or gimmick. the fall happened allduring the airing of that interview and the PPV was halted for a short while..

i also remember ross announcing that owen hart had passed away later on during the PPV.

these were the days when i was onto wrestling and I thought the wrestlers were invincible. It was crazy to see one of them die, live on tv. R.I.P to owen hart

I just wish he didnt have to go. It sucks to see these guys go so early when they have just begun to live their lives.

Like some of you guys I was watching this on my illgeal black box

I remember they announced Owen died and Jeff Jarret cut a promo for the next match and Debra was crying

Raw was so sad the next night

RIP Owen Hart

Back
Top Bottom