1000th post - question about OG 1

anyone here ever wear their OG 1s? i've been contemplating to start wearing mine (when the snow is gone), i figure they should hold up just fine, but i was curious to see if anyone on here ever wears theirs.

1000th post and just received my 100th pair of Air Jordans.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005
sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

i sold mine in 01' but i rocked em. even tho they were a size too small lol

TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

D are they DS?

if you have a DS shoe that's older than hmmm say 5 years then you're taking a big risk...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

the ones i'm thinking of wearing are VNDS, but they have been worn back in the day a few times.

i know the midsole will hold up, im just not sure if the "collar" of the shoe will crack at all due to wear.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

ya id chill on that one.... would be a waste of history if u wore it for 5 minutes and it broke. either way from what i hear you got along time to wait before u can wear em anyways

D i wore mine to the gdft/stussy party ...nothing happened in terms of cracking or anything but i was still cautious with the way i was walkin'... they, too, were nds

the color of the shoe shouldn't crack too much cuz you're just gonna be walking around in them, u won't have them tied up tightly to the top, playing basketball in them. and they won't be rubbing against each other like they would when u're running and cutting like u would in a game..

Okay, not sure if this is the right word sobeit, but SUGCARHTHRIA!

[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)]
[ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!

I hate the crunchy feeling on the inside of mine, LOL...

I think if they've been worn previously they'd be ok but a DS pair is definately a risk...

I have a beat pair of white/black/red's.

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

Back
Top Bottom