Originally Posted by jrp44

Watched it when they showed it on 9/11....Its crazy
frown.gif

same, I also have the HD version downloaded

it was a well done piece, but horrible to watch
embarassed.gif
RIP

can't believe it's been almost 8 years already

It's a shame we'll never know what really went down.

I do remember it like it was yesterday. Went to history class and the entire pod was in our room watching. They pinned it on OBL from the moment it began.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I do remember it like it was yesterday. Went to history class and the entire pod was in our room watching. They pinned it on OBL from the moment it began.

Elaborate? I'm pretty sure we now know who perpetrated the attacks and why they happened.

It really is crazy that it's coming up on eight years. Awful day to say the least.

Crazy.

Thankfully, I wasn't down there. I was in school, but looking down Lexington ave. that smoke was very visible for a few days.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Elaborate? I'm pretty sure we now know who perpetrated the attacks and why they happened.

It really is crazy that it's coming up on eight years. Awful day to say the least.

As much as I like to think we know everything about what happened watch the documentary "Loose change". After watching that I found myself with manyquestions. Both my parents were blocks away when this happened. It was a very very sad day
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

how many nters were there in person to witness this event? if i saw it in person i would break down.
if i saw it in person i think i woulda suffered from PTSD

You eat everything the government feeds you?

We'll never know until Bush tells the entire truth about the events that lead up to Sept. 11th.

God damn the NYU footage made me tear up.
As a current student at NYU knowing that had this been happening now I'd only be 35 minutes WALKING distance from the towers is terrifying.

I had family in Jersey City that could see the smoke across the river.

%$%+ is surreal
smh.gif

edit: that maiden hill footage looks like something straight out of a horror film.

The Times Square One is like some *%%@ outta a movie too. All those different ppl's reaction. I lived in Jersey at the time and I saw the smoke. *%%@was....

i downloaded this video the day before valentines day last year. I was watching it on my plane ride from San Jose to San Diego to see my gf. It made meextremely sad and the woman next to me tear up.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i downloaded this video the day before valentines day last year. I was watching it on my plane ride from San Jose to San Diego to see my gf. It made me extremely sad and the woman next to me tear up.
On a plane?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i downloaded this video the day before valentines day last year. I was watching it on my plane ride from San Jose to San Diego to see my gf. It made me extremely sad and the woman next to me tear up.
On a plane?
nerd.gif
yeah i know it sounds weird, but in order to see my gf i had to miss the encore showing on the television. I wanted to see it so bad eversincethey showed clips of it. I also figure i would not be able to see it down there visiting her so i jump on the opportunity. It was just insane. If i could havea favorite part it would be when the old man says something like "im old but im happy i can still run"

Back
Top Bottom