10k club hahah Joerdan this is for you

ctownballer03

Banned
Joe or any one with a TON of heat this is for you post a pair if shoes if you have anything worth 10k plus hahahaha i no thats insane just seeing if any ONE can post in here
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

this is just a copy cat post. Dont want to sound like a mini mod but LOCKED!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

10k? psssshhhtt....try 2 mil
i wore these to the oscars last year.

24viq94.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

VAN
HALEN​

Did you wear the matching Wolf Shirt kevin??

i can only think of a handful of collectors with shoes worth 10k...like...of the top of my head, only five come to mind...

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Quote:
i can only think of a handful of collectors with shoes worth 10k...like...of the top of my head, only five come to mind...
seriously though, what are the shoes that could actually sell for that much in todays market? i'm clueless when it comes to the real expensive stuff. black/gold jordan 1's? ebay dunks? i bet some of those red/gold jordan 1's would fetch some huge dollars. the fukijama entourage af1's actually sold for big cash. can anyone of you big collectors shed some light on this. i'm actually real curious.
VAN
HALEN​

alot of weird random shoes kev

Some Jordan prototypes/sampels would go for a pretty peny
The Laker 1's..i think the owner turned down a five digit offer..

I know Rahjellis Space Jams XI were at one point on he market in that area

Chicago X with the 45, i have heard collectors been offered in the 5 digits

Jordan only samples.meaning like 2-3 pairs in existence..

Ebay Dunks, Black/Gold 1's

the fat joe crocoile air force 1s cost $10k to make...
it just depends...FLOMS might even be worth that much to some people, but stupid me passed on a pair for $400

Angel

Satsui No Hadou.....​

thanks for the info mr. doctor. i figured that they would mainly be jordans. those laker 1's are def really nice. i'll bet there are some crazy prototypes/samples that have not been seen by the general public. 10k though....that's a ton of money. i have to remember that there are a number of coins, stamps, comics etc. that sell for more than that.
Quote:
FLOMS might even be worth that much to some people, but stupid me passed on a pair for $400
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

VAN
HALEN​

I am actually sorry to say I do not have a pair worth 10K.
I know some people that do however.

You know the blk toes on Jordans shoulder on the cover of the New Slame Kicks, yeah the ones with AIR JORDAN
on the ankle no wings logo. Rumor has it those recently emerged and sold to a private collector for around $50,000.

What can you say though, a Original prototype black toe PE, how much should it be when stupid people pay 2k for what the dunks.

4 next to the 5 original 45 space jams would get an easy 10K+

Kobe IX's could fetch that possibly.

Dunk soled I's , Last time i asked the owner are 10k.

Excess!!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

great info joe....hard to imagine 10k on one shoe
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I dont think Kobe IXs would hit 10K, i think i know of atleast two pairs in collectors hands..

the kobe 3s float around 4-5K......and yes, if you have the money, kobe 3s are easier to find than you think... Kobe VIII's are around the same

the kobe IXs, they are soo damn rare, but also a recent shoe ...i think 7-8K tops..

the older shoes are worth that much because of scarcity...the shaq IXs might even be worth $5k if you can find the pair..to some people, money is like toilet paper..easily desposible...I was talking to a luxury car salesman and Robbie Williams bought his entire crew Ferraris..I mean like, DAMN SON!

man, have things changed in the past years...I remeber two years ago a DS pair of AJKO sample II was for sale, and they ended for $1600 @#%$...that same pair today would probally go for three times that amount..

Angel

Satsui No Hadou.....​

wow, kobe 3s are up that high already?

i remember there was this pair that just kept getting passed around the circle, gaining with each step - $300.. then $500, then $800, then $1200, $1500, $1800.. i lost track of it somewhere around $2500.. wonder if it's that same pair that commands 5 grand today.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

funkdoctor73 :
man, have things changed in the past years...I remeber two years ago a DS pair of AJKO sample II was for sale, and they ended for $1600 @#%$...that same pair today would probally go for three times that amount..

Don't forget that those AJKO II's ended for about only $700-$800 the year before the seller who bought and resold them on auction for double the profit, for $1600. And you're right, in this day of age, they can easily fetch over 3 times that, not to mention they will end to a few deadbeat bidders the first or second time's that they are listed.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

To me it's all about knowing the right people and picking up stuff at the right time. Although, I don't have any shoe remotely close to 10k, I have had a few expensive pairs, with that said, I never paid a lot for my stuff, and never will. I know bought stuff real cheap and sold it for as much 3x what I paid. To some one shoe might be priceless or not worth as much, but to others it is gold, so it really comes down to what that next person values it as.
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

Quote:
You know the blk toes on Jordans shoulder on the cover of the New Slame Kicks, yeah the ones with AIR JORDAN
on the ankle no wings logo. Rumor has it those recently emerged and sold to a private collector for around $50,000.

how does this even happen? does the shoe come out from some vault? how does the collector hear about it and get in contact with the seller? it's like some conspiracy theory stuff...could someone please explain? thanks in advance.

wowwwww...over 10.000 usd for a pair...i cant imagine ever considering that...
hell....although i have money, i am even nervous to pay 200 usd, which only ahppened once or twice, for a pair....LOL
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

Back
Top Bottom