11-12 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 2)

big ups to melo15fan for the updates!stellar job my man,hats off to you.
i'm bringing up the rear so far but i'm optimistic my bros will circle the wagons and start cookin' soup soon.

best of luck to everybody this week.

oh and to my foe this week : blasdiaz,your aszz is graszz 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lastchance21

bad week for my players.. hats off to Flip Jumpman 1.. Kobe doing work.. 3 games with 40plus points wild... match up is lopsided stats wise...
Thanks bro! Kobe was making up for the previous week and he played like a man possessed.
smile.gif

Thanks guys! Was about to post the results yesterday but yuku got F*^%ed up and wasn't able to post it. anyway i'll just do it again.

MotW Results

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

• Flip Jumpman1 completely demolished lastchance21, winning a staggering 8 categories to 1
    behind Kobe Bryant who posted ridiculous numbers this week (172 pts, .504 fg%, .896 ft%)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
WEEK 10 RESULTS
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STANDINGS (as of Jan 16, 2012)[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

• gh0stface05 still sits atop the league standings and he is amazingly doing it without making any roster moves
    whatsoever. Closely trailing are
    kingferic and Flip Jumpman1 who are tied for the top spot in Division 2. 
  • Biggest jump: maxtempo96 (up 3 places) 
    pimp.gif
  • Biggest drop: melo15fan (down 5 places) 
    frown.gif

WEEK 11: Jan 16 - Jan 22

Match of the Week

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our MotW is between newcomer  KobeOverBron (11-15-1) and returning manager daveyyy [/font](12-14-1). KobeOverBron is infamous for selecting Bron over Kobe in the 2011 draft while his opponent daveyyy finished the inaugural season in 13th place and is looking to improve on that standing this season.

[/font]

KobeOverBron[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] has[/font] arguably the best fantasy player today, LeBron James, and will rely on him to put up his stat sheet stuffing numbers. James has been having a monstrous season averaging at least 28+ points per night to go along with 7 boards,  7 assists and 2 steals.

On the other side, daveyyy is currently sitting in 5th place in the super competitive Division 2 (7th overall). His main man is 2011 Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki whose numbers are drastically down from last year's season. He is having a rough start this season, averaging a mere 17+ points, 5+ rebounds and an awfully low, 23% shooting from downtown. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Injuries:[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]daveyyy[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] E. Gordon - [/font][color= rgb(254, 0, 0)]Sore right knee[/color]

Other Matchups

hellomarco (15-10-2) vs melo15fan (11-16-0)

kingferic (17-9-1) vs lastchance21 (8-19-0) 

rubynator (10-16-1) vs Jethro (12-14-1)

gh0stface05 (18-9-0) vs  Flip Jumpman1 (17-9-1)

blasdiaz (15-12-0) vs maxtempo96 (12-15-0)

good week daveyyy! that was a close one! I'm having a hard time blowing out opponents.
I've checked this week though, even though ghost is 2nd overall, I think I can dominate.
we'll see!

Nice preview Melo! HATE that "infamous" move honestly. Oh well, as long as I can make
the playoffs!

Have a good week fam!

MotW Results

[/font]

• As expected it was fantasy stud LeBron James who led the way for KobeOverBron (16-19-1) as he
    eked out a 1 category victory over daveyyy (16-19-1) . LBJ's stat line was phenomenal during a 4-
    game stretch (.530 FG%, .788 FT%, 120 PTS, 35REB, 28 AST, 9 STL, 6 BLK). 
  • To add to Eric Gordon's absence, daveyyy was put in a tough spot when Dirk Nowitzki was put on the
    sidelines in order to rest a sore knee and to improve his conditioning.

WEEK 11 RESULTS
[/font]

[/font]

STANDINGS

(as of Jan 25, 2012)

[/font]

• Flip Jumpman1 is now the solo leader in Division 2 and the entire league.
  • Biggest jump: Rubynator (from 5th DIV/11th OVR to 3rd DIV/6th OVR) 
    pimp.gif
  • Biggest drop: Jethro (from 4th DIV/6th OVR to 6th DIV/11th OVR) 
    frown.gif

Thanks for the update as always commish!  It'll be a tough week ahead, need to deal with some injuries plus Melo not playing up to par.  I just hope I can keep it close against the defending champ. 
smile.gif

Thanks guys! Anyway, sorry for not having MoTW last week, was kinda busy... Anyway will try to do one for this week but no promises..

WEEK 12 RESULTS

[/font]

STANDINGS

(as of Jan 31, 2012)

[/font]

[/font]

• kingferic moves ahead Flip Jumpman1 for the lead in Division 2 and is now the league's top team.

• Biggest jump: melo15fan (from 5th DIV/10th OVR to 3rd  DIV/6th OVR)  
    pimp.gif

• Biggest drop: KobeoverBron (from 4th DIV/tied 7th OVR to 5th DIV/10th OVR) 
    frown.gif

WEEK 13: Jan 30 - Feb 5

Match of the Week

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our fourth MotW pits Division 2 foes, hellomarco (23-20-2) against Jethro (17-26-2).[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hellomarco is currently 3rd in their division and is looking to hold on to[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] that place[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or maybe move up in the rankings. He has a definite advantage in the boards,[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blocks and fg percentage because of having a great front court headed by Dwight[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Howard and includes rebounding dynamo Kris Humphries and savvy veteran Luis[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scola[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meanwhile, Jethro will try gain some ground on their division's front runners and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]improve his ranking but it will be a tough task as his team has been hit by the[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]injury bug. He will need big games this week from Paul Pierce and Steph Curry[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in order to compete against his opponent.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Injuries:[/font]

[/font]

Jethro

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] M. Ginobili - [/font]Broken left hand
 A. Bogut - Fractured left ankle

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] A. Jefferson - [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Inflamed right ankle

Other Matchups

gh0stface05 (27-18-0) vs melo15fan (22-23-0)

kingferic (29-15-1) vs KobeoverBron (18-26-1) 

rubynator (19-25-1) vs lastchance21 (16-29-0)

blasdiaz (23-21-1) vs  Flip Jumpman1 (28-16-1)

daveyyy (21-22-2) vs maxtempo96 (21-23-1)

I got lucky enough to end the week with only a 4-5 loss to the defending champ.  Injuries left and right got me doing a lot of catching up but I benefited from my pick-ups stepping up when needed.  This shortened season is really resulting to numerous injuries around the league. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

kingferic is still on top with just 3 moves. lakas.
eek.gif

o nga eh.. solid lineup.. he has top notch guards (deron, jennings, rubio, and westbrook)! all of them are versatile and gives him points, rebounds, assists and steals.

MotW Results

• Best stat line: Dwight Howard - 86 PTS, 53 REB, 8 STL, 12  BLK

WEEK 13 RESULTS

STANDINGS (as of Feb 7, 2012)

[*]Not much changes  to the team standings this week, kingferic is still the number 1 ranked team.

[*]Biggest jump: melo15fan (from 3rd DIV/6th OVR to 2nd  DIV/5th OVR)  
pimp.gif

[*]Biggest drop: blasdiaz (from 2nd DIV/5th OVR to 3rd DIV/7th OVR) 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom