11-12 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 2)

I suck bigtime in H2Hs.
laugh.gif

After a slow start I didn't think I'll reach the playoffs.

3 Playoff Spots already clinched:

ghostface05
king feric
melo15fan

3 more spots up for grabs!

I'm 5th! who would've thought!!!!! I just need to close out this week strong since I'm
up against a legit contender/defending champ.

hopefully Ilyasova shows up strong.

ghostface totally 86ed me out of the hunt,losing 1-8 is never a good thing. I was pretty hands off the first 2 weeks of the  year and I didn't micromanage as much as I did last season.still I had an awesome time overall and I really enjoy the ride with my fantasy freaks.as I bid you all a final salute please allow me to indulge 1 last time. goodluck to all the peeps in the playoffs.may the best man win.see you all next year!

Playoffs time! man tough to see the defending champ miss the playoffs but it also means that we will crown a new champ this year! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

are you kidding me? I failed to fix my lineup today because I was on vacation.
dammit man. And that is HOW you lose in fantasy basketball. SMFGDH

If I was able to set my team for monday's game, I would be leading by 1 category already!
smfh. It's hard enough that I'm going head to head with flip, he's stacked as hell. My lineup's
full of non stars/bench players and lebron's beat as hell. man o man.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

If I was able to set my team for monday's game, I would be leading by 1 category already!
smfh. It's hard enough that I'm going head to head with flip, he's stacked as hell. My lineup's
this will go down the wire bro, we had one hell of a matchup on the final week.  
My team may be stacked but I've been dealing with injuries and playing time issues as well so this will still be a tough matchup. Good luck to both of us man! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by flip jumpman1

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

this will go down the wire bro, we had one hell of a matchup on the final week.  
My team may be stacked but I've been dealing with injuries and playing time issues as well so this will still be a tough matchup. Good luck to both of us man! 
smile.gif
man. you've got one helluva lineup. I'm actually surprised I made it through!
you probably got points and rebounds locked but I agree, the other categories
could go both ways. Kobe's playing like a beast lately too. It's gonna be a fun week
bro, good luck!
pimp.gif

got myself in the winner's bracket (semis) and we're all tied up...

ESPN Miami 73280 League (1/10 team that got me in the playoffs
sick.gif
 ):

Winner's Bracket

[table][tr][th=""]TEAM [/th][td][/td][th=""]STATISTICS[/th][td][/td][th=""]TOTAL[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]NAME[/th][td][/td][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]3PM[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][td][/td][th=""]SCORE[/th][/tr][tr][td]#3 Hot Person (66-27-3)[/td][td][/td][td].4505[/td][td].7500[/td][td]14[/td][td]119[/td][td]66[/td][td]18[/td][td]11[/td][td]308[/td][td][/td][td]3-3-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2 Bad Boyzzz (59-33-4)[/td][td][/td][td].4621[/td][td].8095[/td][td]11[/td][td]118[/td][td]73[/td][td]18[/td][td]11[/td][td]306[/td][td][/td][td]3-3-2[/td][/tr][/table]

Kyrie Erving finishing strrooonnngggg!!!

Looks like I'm going out early this year... Freaking injuries at this time of the year really killed me... Anyways good luck to everyone still in contention!

Great matchup flip jumpman. It was a close one. Major props man. 
Never expected to actually get this far after missing the live draft at the start of the season.  Great year of fantasy hoops everyone. Hope to see you all next season!
smile.gif

Til next season! Awesome year! I had fun! Everybody kept it competitive and stuck til the end.
(well except for my weekly Monday lineup disasters)
Can't wait to get Love next year!

Congrats to our 2012 NTPI Fantasy CHAMP kingferic!

Hope to see all of our GMs return next year! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom