: 11/2 Atlanta Hawks / Dallas Mavericks : NOW :

young hawks took them mavs. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Zero Tolerance

Although I'm a Heat fan and although it's considered a cardinal sin in sports to go for other teams in the same division as your favorite team, I like this young Hawks squad. I would like to see more of my fellow Arkansan and former Razorback Joe Johnson to do big things for Atlanta this season. 28 pts BTW. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Dallas :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down
MIAMI HEAT
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

:lol:
laugh.gif
Mavericks stayed in this game with their "scrubs" JJ Barea and Brandon Bass playing a lot of the game.

It was a decent game I like the way the Hawks look.

We should have won but the without Devin and Josh I ain't mad.

I only saw from the end of 3rd until the end.

JJ Barea :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Mavericks stayed in this game with their "scrubs" JJ Barea and Brandon Bass playing a lot of the game.

Yeah I only saw Bass at the end but I guess had a decent stat line.

I think Avery is going to play the young fellas alot this year.

Wow..the hawks? Its just the second game of the season though.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Crazy upset...did not see that coming. Now watch the Mavs win like 25 straight games

My Teams: Yankees, Bulls, Nuggets, Den Broncos, And All NY teams (Love My Town)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

You know what it is... :pimp:
pimp.gif

(I see you, Cash...)

JJ = Still that dude. All-Star this year easy. We ain't talking about no injury substitute...dude hits big shots.

Smoove has to get his @#%$ under control, the 5/16 shooting and 6 TOs is not a good look. But, still that 18/11/4/3/2 line is something nice.

Horford and Acie gonna be real nice. Horford was dominating the glass. He got in foul trouble b/c our PGs can't play D for @#%$. JJ Barea driving on these dudes easy. That dude couldn't even pull that @#%$ on my boy Boyd Copeland back during the Northeastern/Georgia State games in the CAA. :lol:
laugh.gif

Even Shelden Williams showed up and cleaned the boards...

Nice win. Got the people excited. Go take care of Detroit on Sunday.

Hawks are gonna be something special in the next few years... :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Congratulations ATL :pimp:
pimp.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Not going to take away anything from these cats, they got the job done.

Without Harris for three quarters, we faired relatively well, not to mention we don't have Dampier/Josh Howard, some of our better rebounders. Didn't help with Jones, Hassell and Stack combining to shoot 3/21,
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Horford and Acie gonna be real nice. Horford was dominating the glass. He got in foul trouble b/c our PGs can't play D for . JJ Barea driving on these dudes easy.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

I kinda feel for Salim. Dude is gonna see 0 burn.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​
I AM.. The Remix Album

Back
Top Bottom