11.22.63 starring James Franco from Stephen King produced by JJ Abrams HULU exclusive

But the result of stopping things is clear

The original point of stopping the Kennedy assassination was to stop the events coming after it including the MLK assassination. I just don't think it would be very entertaining considering we know that the outcome would be bad.

I don't know if I agree. Knowing the outcome doesn't make the story less interesting. Especially if it's going to be centered around another main character who hasn't been back in time or knows that the outcome would be bad.

Like The People v OJ. We knew the outcome before the show debuted. It's the telling of what happened and the POV we are (were if you seen them all) interested in. All the other things.

Hell, we know the outcome of Captain America: Civil War lol

I enjoyed the story 11.22.63 tells. A season focusing on Dr. King would be pretty dope

Last edited:
Does anyone know what they mean by clothes pin? I don't get it.

Diaper? Dude got a vagina?

Just finished watching this series this week...loved it. Now I'm a pick up the book. Yea, that poem was pretty dope.

I hate to be that guy but I really wish they stuck more to the book.

That being said this still was rather entertaining. Last scene was on point

This, and I usually hate "that guy." But they strayed so far off with this show that it did the book/story a huge disservice. Like how he befriended the kid and he was a sidekick nearly the whole damn time? :lol:

I hate to be that guy but I really wish they stuck more to the book.

That being said this still was rather entertaining. Last scene was on point

This, and I usually hate "that guy." But they strayed so far off with this show that it did the book/story a huge disservice. Like how he befriended the kid and he was a sidekick nearly the whole damn time? :lol:
That part was my biggest gripe. I was crazy excited by this but I doubt I'll watch it again

I watched the whole sriesband though it was typical Stephen King book to movie, i thought it was cool. Basically it goes against the grain of popular opinion.

Back
Top Bottom