11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Quote:
In 1988 the Nike Air Trainer TW was introduced through the Nike Air Trainer SC program. The Air Trainer TW was designed to be the lighter weight, low cut version of the Air Trainer SC. The Air Trainer TWII was released in 1989. During the 1980s and 90s Bo Jackson was the leading spokes person for the Air Trainer program.

For the first time the Nike Air Trainer TWII will be re-issued through Nike SB. Supreme has designed the Air Trainer TWII in four new colorways. A baseball jacket was produced to correlate with the sneaker release. The jacket will be available in three colorways.

Available November 8th at Supreme NY and LA stores and November 9th it will be released at all Supreme Japan stores.
2expq29.jpg
2eqaz4y.jpg
4z2j5zr.jpg
14jb2ok.jpg
2z82cuf.jpg
rbjtdj.jpg
ev2wsx.jpg
25f6lad.jpg
2ezn1mq.jpg
1196kb5.jpg
2u6hfmq.jpg
as93n.jpg
2wdvdyp.jpg
11sck1v.jpg
otkays.jpg

TEAMNEWYORKMETS XTEAM HEATXNEW YORKJETS

FS: DEADSTOCK AND VNDS NIKES AND AIR JORDANS

ugly and will definitely be overpriced because of the supreme collab
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

they are actually not that bad.
FS: DS size 10 AJ 4 BlackCats & Pure$, DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10.5 Dunk Low Hawaii SB, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

the white one takes the cake.
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962

(Gulp) those look nice
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i wish those were just normal trainer tw 2's......that white pair if tooooooo fresh....middle finger to supreme.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

most hyped pair will be the red (that loko nice).

in that pic the white are dope, black could be nice too.

supreme or not these are nice.
theVILLE
friend or foe state ya biz...
AIM: johnnyblaze036

Damn, those ain't bad. If the blue is navy, I might look into it. Those white ones are NO-ICE though. LOL Too many black shoes to even look at those though, especially if they are solid black like the reds and whites seem to be...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Back
Top Bottom