11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

I dig the red pair....I wear more red than you tho. haha.

NO MA'AM​
"HIT A HUNNY FROM THE BACK AND WRINKLE UP HER SCRUNCHY."​
SOLERELAXATION.COM​
myspace.com/nyc5lefty​

Do we know of a release yet?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

ive heard fall or spring. if you hear before me or can secure a pair lemme know please^

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

gonna get my resell on! :lol:
laugh.gif

CzdaDegrees, i wish you luck because trainers arent really that SOUGHT after. there was nothing going on with the mita trainer recently. nothing with the SB trainers. even the tech pack now.

dunk and jordan heads need to research and understand before they jump right in to reselling trainers. which imo is a whole other beast than the other two.

unless im totally underestimating the power of the supreme name, and what that brings (so many people who havent worn a trainer in their life, finally seeing the light with these shoes), i see no more than 50 above retail. even with retail ranging around 130 thats an awful lot to spend for the normal trainer market. but as i was saying, the market now may be saturated with jordan and dunk heads who dont mind spending that much money, turning trainers into jordans/dunks.

we shall see.

the general consensus for trainer heads, if the shoes not hot, it wont be bought. even with limitedness or premium labels attached. nike may very well turn around the whole trainer market with this very set of limited releases into what jordans and dunks have become. a real travesty imo.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

anything supreme is golden it will go with all my supreme hoody's......
I need Invisible AF1's sz. 13​
The B.O.P.​

i agree with WallyHopp . even though supreme is throwing their name on this sneaker i really don't see it being that high of a commodity. Wally i wouldn't worry about hypebeasts claiming the air trainer just quite yet

im just starting to get into trainers myself and im glad they aren't hyped ... keeps the prices reasonable
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Just in....

Check the website.

Let the Hypebeaster's come out and play or should I say start lining up.

Wish I could scoop up a pair with ease but that would be in a perfect world.

pce
LifMag
- VanCity 604

from supreme

In 1988 the Nike Air Trainer TW was introduced through the Nike Air Trainer SC program. The Air Trainer TW was designed to be the lighter weight, low cut version of the Air Trainer SC. The Air Trainer TWII was released in 1989. During the 1980s and 90s Bo Jackson was the leading spokes person for the Air Trainer program.

For the first time the Nike Air Trainer TWII will be re-issued through Nike SB. Supreme has designed the Air Trainer TWII in four new colorways. A baseball jacket was produced to correlate with the sneaker release. The jacket will be available in three colorways.

Available November 8th at Supreme NY and LA stores.

Available November 9th at Supreme Japan stores.
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Ill take those white/red n blk joints and the all red ones, those jackets r pretty dope as well
FS:NIKE KOOL BOB LOVE BOBBITO AF1 2ND&3RD EDITION 9.5-13 175 SHIPPED,
MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

The white ones are the best IMO.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Back
Top Bottom