11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

was there size 7.5 made? or was it just sizes 8-13 made?
WANTEDTiffanyFootpatrolssea crystalsinfareds size 7.5

Quote:
billionheiress i think i was infront of you? i was dude in the purple jacket.
---------------------------------------------------------
changed my name so i don't have to have irrelevant tags for everything; (was couturevanity)getdizzyblog

i just wanted to get a good laugh outta some old friends...

i know you would find it funny just like me..

j160 what up man ... long time no see
4 SALE..
MORK & MINDY SZ9 NYC ONLY.

UNDFTD AF
6,10,11,12(BOTH COLORS)

wow, resellers

billionheiress

you copped ray a pair?
Team Macintosh​
TeamWolfShirt

i love supreme, but they look kinda cheesy for some reason.... anyone feel the same way??
Support 148

i think all of them look cheesy!!! i understand the concepts and the inspiration of the colorways, but they just don't look that good.
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

^then stop asking!

hahahaha, jk.

apparently they only sold 8-12. they have 6.5-7.5 and 12.5 & 13 but they were only for supreme and supreme hook ups.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

wow. even more expensive than i thought on ebay. I think I bought my first 7 pair of trainers for those price combined.

what does that tell you? leave the trainer game alone hypebeasts. it was one of the only pure catergories left. now its tainted like the rest. they have no cause for concern. all about the $$$$$. i understand the concept but disagree with it
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

73kby1s.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

As much as i hate some1 trying to charge me double what they paid for a shoe, if there were no resellers around half of us would never get the shoe. If you think about it if every1 that bought from the store bought to wore... who ever wasnt there wouldnt have their pair.

Supreme NY had NONE this morning for release...said they stayed open till 8pm yesterday selling all their stock. I dunno about all that...but if anyone wants to trade their White/Red in 9 or 9.5 for my Black 9...I'm here.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

anyone that really wanted a pair in NYC could have got them with a 2 hour line up..they opened at 11 am and sold pairs until they closed at 7pm..Supreme sold at LEAST 500 pairs..the last pair to sell out was the black
I'm a hypebeast

now that im seeing actual pics, the black pair and the red pair aren't as attractive as the blue or white ones.....gonna try and get at a decent price...
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Size 8-8.5 in red and white sold fast so i had to get a 9 in red. Alot of dudes skipping the line when most of them came at 11.
Team Vintage
Heat​

wow @ resellers.. . .
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

anyone wanna hook it up with a white pair in size 10-10.5
pkg@hawaii.edu
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

a big group of people at Supreme LA didn't get a pair.... it was two per person
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

Quote:
what does that tell you? leave the trainer game alone hypebeasts. it was one of the only pure catergories left. now its tainted like the rest. they have no cause for concern. all about the $$$$$. i understand the concept but disagree with it

For real!!!

WallyHopp, I definitely feel you. You'll just have to wait it out. Eventually Nike will oversaturate the market with trainers (like they did with dunks) and the hypbeasts will move on to another category. If I were you I would use this period of time to scoop up as many older trainers as I could get my hands on while the posers beast on ebay. If anything I would think the prices for trainers other than the Supremes will be lower than usual for the next month or so.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Man, didnt think the hype would be at this level for these kicks, missed out on getting my size 12 cause i didnt camp out, I guess sz 12 was really limited or something. Anyone with a sz 12 in the white can hook me up let me know with a PM.

Back
Top Bottom