11 current MLB free agents named in the Mitchell Report.

:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD
TEAMYANKEES

Sorry, Meb :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

:lol:
laugh.gif

None of this stuff surprises me anymore. The last time I :wow:
eek.gif
'd at a player getting caught was probably Palmeiro. What was that...'05? :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD Please be AROD

:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
Sorry, Meb, beat you by seconds. :lol:
laugh.gif

yea i took the time to type out "breaking news on sc no link yet"
cost me a multiple page post :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Report: 11 players named in Mitchell's steroids probe
ESPN.com news services

Eleven current free agents will be named in former Senator George Mitchell's report on steroids use in baseball and all 11 players have been notified by the commissioner's office, The Boston Globe reported on its Web site Thursday afternoon.

The newspaper, citing two agents who attended Wednesday's union meeting in New York, said the agents confirmed this news Thursday.

Jose Guillen, a free-agent linked to a Florida anti-aging clinic at the center of a federal investigation into illegal steroid sales, is one of the 11 players who allegedly bought steroids, The Globe reported.

Baseball team officials were told last month to be prepared for Mitchell, a former Senate Majority Leader and director of the Boston Red Sox, to issue his report by the end of the year.

Mitchell's staff sent lawyers representing some players with ties to the BALCO investigation letters that notified them of the deadline, CBS News reported Wednesday, citing a lawyer who received the letter.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

I'm just so happy about all of this. I wonder if the public is just going to continue to pretend that everyone wasn't doing it when more concrete proof comes out.
SuraEsco: HATE

Not that I care if anyone is doing steroids. I think all this talk is asinine...but this pic was calling for a photoshop

Afraud.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Why would you hope A-Rod is on it?

Wouldn't you rather want him to be clean (even if you dislike him) because it just shows that a player CAN be great without steroids

Right?

C'mon, someone argue with me

Here is the FA list, have fun with it:

Quote:
AMERICAN LEAGUE

BALTIMORE (3) Paul Bako, c; Kris Benson, sp, Corey Patterson, of.

BOSTON (6) Matt Clement, sp; Eric Gagne, rp; Eric Hinske, 1b/of; Bobby Kielty, of; Doug Mirabelli, c; Curt Schilling, sp.

CLEVELAND (4) Keith Foulke, rp; Chris Gomez, inf; Kenny Lofton, of; Trot Nixon, of.

CHICAGO (2) Darin Erstad, of; Mike Myers, rp.

DETROIT (4) Sean Casey, 1b; Todd Jones, rp; Neifi Perez, ss; Kenny Rogers, sp.

KANSAS CITY (6) Jason LaRue, c; Odalis Perez, sp; David Riske, rp; Reggie Sanders, of; Mike Sweeney, dh; John Thomson, sp.

LOS ANGELES (1) Bartolo Colon, sp.

MINNESOTA (3) Torii Hunter, of; Carlos Silva, rp; Rondell White, of.

NEW YORK (7) Doug Mientkiewicz, 1b; Jose Molina, c; Jorge Posada, c; Alex Rodriguez 3b; Mariano Rivera, rp; Ron Villone, rp; Luis Vizcaino, rp.

OAKLAND (3) Jeffrey DaVanon, of; Mike Piazza, c; Shannon Stewart, of.

SEATTLE (2) Arthur Rhodes, rp; Jeff Weaver, sp.

TAMPA BAY (1) Josh Paul, c.

TEXAS (3) Jerry Hairston, 2b/of; Sammy Sosa, of; Brad Wilkerson, of.

TORONTO (3) Sal Fasano, c; Joe Kennedy, rp; Matt Stairs, of.

NATIONAL LEAGUE

ARIZONA (4) Jeff Cirillo, 3b; Tony Clark, 1b; Livan Hernandez, sp; Bob Wickman, rp.

ATLANTA (4) Julio Franco, 1b; Andruw Jones, of; Ron Mahay, rp; Chris Woodward, ss.

CHICAGO (4) Cliff Floyd, of; Jason Kendall, c; Steve Trachsel, sp; Kerry Wood, rp.

CINCINNATI (2) Eddie Guardado, rp; Eric Milton, sp.

COLORADO (9) Jeremy Affeldt, rp; Elmer Dessens, sp; Josh Fogg, sp; LaTroy Hawkins, rp; Jorge Julio, rp; Rodrigo Lopez, sp; Kazuo Matsui, 2b; Mark Redman, sp; Yorvit Torrealba, c.

FLORIDA (3) Armando Benitez, rp; Aaron Boone, 3b; Byung-Hyun Kim, sp/rp.

HOUSTON (7) Brad Ausmus, c; Jason Jennings, sp; Mike Lamb, 3b; Mark Loretta, ss; Trever Miller, rp; Brian Moehler, rp; Orlando Palmeiro, of.

LOS ANGELES (6) Luis Gonzalez, of; Mike Lieberthal, c; Ramon Martinez, 2b; Rudy Seanez, rp; Mark Sweeney, 1b; David Wells, sp.

MILWAUKEE (7) Francisco Cordero, rp; Tony Graffanino, inf; Geoff Jenkins, of; Ray King, rp; Corey Koskie, 3b; Scott Linebrink, rp; Damian Miller, c.

NEW YORK (10) Sandy Alomar, c; Marlon Anderson, of; Luis Castillo, 2b; Ramon Castro, c; Mike DiFelice, c; Damion Easley, 2b; Tom Glavine, sp; Shawn Green, of; Paul Lo Duca, c; Aaron Sele, rp.

PHILADELPHIA (9) Antonio Alfonseca, rp; Rod Barajas, c; Freddy Garcia, sp; Jon Lieber, sp; Kyle Lohse, sp; Jose Mesa, rp; Abraham Nunez, 3b; J.C. Romero, rp; Aaron Rowand, of.

PITTSBURGH (2) Tony Armas, sp; Shawn Chacon, sp/rp.

ST. LOUIS (5) Russell Branyan, 3b; Miguel Cairo, inf; David Eckstein, ss; Troy Percival, rp; Kip Wells, rp.

SAN DIEGO (7) Michael Barrett, c; Geoff Blum, 2b; Milton Bradley, of; Doug Brocail, rp; Mike Cameron, of; Rob Mackowiak, of; Brett Tomko, sp.

SAN FRANCISCO (4) Barry Bonds, of; Pedro Feliz, 3b; Ryan Klesko, 1b; Russ Ortiz, sp.

WASHINGTON (1) Robert Fick, 1b.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

LMAO I can see the NY Times headlines now... "A-Roid!"
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of; Barry Bonds, of;
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

^ nah that would be the ny post with that kind of headline

i have trouble believing arod would find himself on that list, but we've been surprised before so who knows?

in all, the public will turn a blind eye as long as they're kept entertained. things will not change that much
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

fullj.getty-77413986cp065_world_series_.jpg

capt.300eb8037ab044e6ac1bfad2009812ae.yankees_rodriguez_baseball_ny151.jpg

julio.jpg

vZXXuBYE.jpg

erstad.jpg

7fRKUAiM.jpg

fullj.getty-77539971eg040_boston_red_so.jpg

this is all I got for now....i'll have to think some more to complete the list....I just think Sosa and Bonds are always 2 steps ahead of everyone else...I'd be surprised if they were named

Now heres another hit....Barry Bonds...

He's outta here baby!
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Here's my list...and why I think that guy is on something.

1. Corey Patterson
Dude was once a highly rated prospect...never reached his potential...maybe he wanted a little help

2. Eric Gagne
Was once a premier closer then got injured...could have taken a little something to "help recover"

3. Trot Nixon
Just seems like the typical middle of the road player that has been named in these investigations before. Former Red Sox player so he could have gotten something from Manny.

4. Rondell White
Oft injured power hitting guy who has bounced around from team to team.

5. Alex Rodriguez
It's pretty obvious

6. Mike Piazza
Remember that story last year about the clubouse attendant that used to sell roids to Mets players? Here's your guy.

7. Jeff Weaver
Imagine getting cut from a team because your little brother is better than you...That could lead a guy to roid up.

8. Sammy Sosa
Duh

9. Julio Franco
Dude is 123 years old. He's either not a human being or he's on something.

10. Russell Branyan
Again, just the type of guy you'd imagine that is on something...marginal talent, but can hit for power despite batting .082

And last but not least

11. Barry Bonds
:wow:
eek.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
3. Trot Nixon
Just seems like the typical middle of the road player that has been named in these investigations before. Former Red Sox player so he could have gotten something from Manny. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

Quote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
855acsk.gif
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom