11 current MLB free agents named in the Mitchell Report.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

lol @ the Michael pic
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

please let it be anybody on the Red Sox... :lol:
laugh.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

Would they just release this damn this already? I swear they're promoting this thing like it's a movie, building the hype with little bits of information every few weeks... they gonna be selling t-shirts and stuff for this or what?
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

How has no one mentioned Luis Gonzalez :lol:
laugh.gif

If he's the player I'm thinking about (01 Diamondbacks) then he has to be included in that probe...
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

^ Didn't he hit like 60 homers one year and then just fall of the face of the earth in terms of HR's?

^I dont think hes a FA. Isnt he retired? Interesting to see who the 11 guys are. I'm sure more than half of them are irrelevant players.
Code:
    NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Where's Demonbasketball palyer or whatever with the Lenny.gif. This is actually a fitting time.

He was right in that chase with Sosa and McGwire...finished with somewhere between 50-60 HR's that year.

Look at his stats the past few years and there nowhere near that level :lol:
laugh.gif
2001-57
2002-28
2003-26
2004-17 (only played 105 games)
2005-24
2006-15
2007-15
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Since we are just throwing guys out there...

Brady Anderson....50 HR's back in 96' from the #1 spot in the order SMH
brady.jpg

Pudge
pudge.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

prior.jpg

it's also a matter of time before the hammer drops on 1/2 of the Orioles team

Luis Gonzalez definitely came to my mind when looking through the list. It's a lot easier to pick out hitters that could've been taking steriods or HGH, but I'm sure there are quite a few pitchers as well.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that out of all of the free agents listed, only 11 of them have been named. I wouldn't be surprised to see even more names come out.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:DDOTSEVEN@GMAIL.COM

Meh - big calves mean nothing, most of the guys i've known that pitched in college had HUGE tree trunk legs... it's something most of them have in common if they aren't real lanky and tall.

Tough to narrow it down all the way to 11, because frankly none of them would surprise me...But, if I had to pick...

Eric Hinske
Bartolo Colon
Mike Piazza
Jerry Hairston
Sammy Sosa
Julio Franco
Kerry Wood
LaTroy Hawkins
Luis Gonzalez
Mike Cameron
Barry Bonds
Paul Lo Duca
Eric Gagne
Curt Schilling

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Meh - big calves mean nothing, most of the guys i've known that pitched in college had HUGE tree trunk legs... it's something most of them have in common if they aren't real lanky and tall.
TC485.JPG

Quote:
Barry Bonds
Russell Branyan
Mike Cameron (don't know if he counts since he already was caught; that's why I have 12)
Julio Franco
Luis Gonzalez
LaTroy Hawkins
Eric Hinske
Jose Mesa
Russ Ortiz
Mike Piazza
Arthur Rhodes
Sammy Sosa
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Former Red Sox player so he could have gotten something from Manny.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Looks like the @#%$ is about to hit the fan. :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Is Roger Clemens not considered a free agent? He's gotta be on roids.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
Would they just release this damn this already? I swear they're promoting this thing like it's a movie, building the hype with little bits of information every few weeks... they gonna be selling t-shirts and stuff for this or what?
laugh.gif

Quote:
mitchell.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Back
Top Bottom