11 current MLB free agents named in the Mitchell Report.

Quote:
Mark Prior...look at his calves :wow:
eek.gif

doesnt mean a thing, no 'mo but look at chad billingsley :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

Quote:
Did you make that zo?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

^ Thanks

2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I know this dude is old and nobody probably cares about him, but I'm gonna throw Greg Vaughn's name out there :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

The Rocket will definitely be on that list...
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

So is he not naming any players that are actively on rosters?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

^ I think he is. The free agents (their agents) were just the first ones to be told. Im not even entirely sure being "named" means Mitchell and MLB thinks you are guilty, they were merely stating their names are going to come up somewhere in the report. As we know though if your name is even associated with anything with roids you usually have a hand in it.

What I also found interesting was that the Commisioner's office were the ones who told the agents, which means they got to view the report before hand (Remember, up until even last week Selig said he wasnt sure he was going to see it before the public was and most of us said ya right). What this also means is that MLB office knows all information before the public does, and i do not trust for one second that they will allow 100% of it and all names/info to be leaked. But thats just me. If we DO see the ARods of the world on there (i.e. star players we have yet to hear be connected to roids) then I will admit Im wrong....but at this point the last thing MLB wants I think is to have more of their all stars plastered all over the news as being drug users.

But then again perhaps they dont even care anymore. This just needs to get out and be done with honestly.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

The funny thing is they only can point out players who have had THG shipped to them, they still can't test for it. These players have to be smart enough to have the drug shipped to someone else and then have access to it.

My list:

Bondsosaur
Sosa
Piazza
Weaver
Wood
Aaron Boone (runs in the family)
L. Gonzalez
Geoff Jenkins
Mesa
Branyon
Percival

Of course players like Greg Vaughn and Pujols (obvious ones) will be named once the full list is released.

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

i really hope a-rod is on the list
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Roger Clemens
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Alex Rodrigeuz

For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"You Big Dummy'08."​

Back
Top Bottom