11 Greatest Rap Groups Ever vol Cant Choose Just 10

if you consider NWA to be "responsible" for Eminem & 50 Cent, then you would have to assume the same for Bone-Thugs, no?

De La Soul deserves the spot that the Geto Boys has.

Originally Posted by zokid

if you consider NWA to be "responsible" for Eminem & 50 Cent, then you would have to assume the same for Bone-Thugs, no?

First statement is very true.

The NWA family tree has dominated hip hop since they came out. There has been no other crew that has remained that strong for that long. End of story.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

no bone thugs?
smh.gif
this .. and a duo is not a group op

I'm glad homeboy didn't add Clipse on that list, they aint nothing but a bunch of overrated coke rapping dudes. They have dropped nothing to be top 10 status

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I don't agree with the idea of crediting the group with solo material, except Wu...especially when talking about N.W.A.
QFT...makes no damn sense whatsoever.  BT-N-H deserves a spot.

And if mixtapes are included, these boys are lurking:

clipse1.jpg
When its all said and done for them. They will def be up there in the top 10 of all time.

Originally Posted by mossman75

I'm glad homeboy didn't add Clipse on that list, they aint nothing but a bunch of overrated coke rapping dudes. They have dropped nothing to be top 10 status

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you laughing but i'm dead serious

If it was up to me they wouldn't make it in a top 20 groups of all times

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you laughing but i'm dead serious

If it was up to me they wouldn't make it in a top 20 groups of all times

in this situation i would usually post a stoneface pic or a funny GIF...

But you dont deserve that lol....

%+!% outta here

^Well it is what it is, they still overrated and a album away from being trash so i'll just leave it at that

Yea I definitely feel like Gang Starr and Little Brother should be on here somewhere.. also i feel like if Clipse drops 1 or 2 more HHNF's than there is no way possible they aren't in the discussion either.

Back
Top Bottom