11-Year-Old Girl Dies After Fight With Classmate Over Boy...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

They shouldn't charge the other girl, this is more of an unfortunate accident than anything else, no need to stain the other girls record and ruin her life....very tragic...if it was my child I wouldn't press charges as hurt as I would be, is just not right.

it's very easy to say that when it isn't your child.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

11 years old fighting over a boy.. 
indifferent.gif

No disrespect intended, but what the hell? 

A lot of parents need to step it up..

this
parents need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Both parties parents should get charged.

Crazy and sad. My friend has an eleven year old and I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. That's ridiculously young.

Now it isnt the schools fault and unless weapons or temple blows were struck that's it. This is just unfortunate and now we will have a set of parents trying to ruin someones life or hurt someone severely.

I personally believe that there had to have been some preexisting condition
and the fact that she was involved in a fight before her death was completely coincidental.
I mean seriously, how much harm can two 11 year olds do to each other?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by cap1229

30t6p3b.gif
never fight over a dude unless he is your provider.
explain your reason for saying this...because I don't want to be quick to call you a trophy.
laugh.gif

I don't personally agree with that but I can understand why some women would fight over a dude and it makes sense why they would if he was her provider. It's not a good look for the woman's self-esteem but if she has nothing going for herself and she has this dude that provides for her and she keeps him and some new chick try's to slide through well women can handle it one of four ways. Leave, stay and deal with it and possibly get replaced, fight the chick off her man, or give the guy a choice. Now my circle of friends would leave and rebuild, some of my acquaintance tho I know would fight for there man cause he provides what she needs whether it be money, good sex, protection. I don't know I dont live that life.

Originally Posted by dnob 04

and the fact that she was involved in a fight before her death was completely coincidental.

I agree with this ,the fight lasted for less then a minute

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/27/justice/california-girl-dead/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Im going to tell my kids to run, gonna make sure they know how to defend themselves but you never know what could happen, its best to avoid fights.

Beat it.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by dnob 04

I agree with this ,the fight lasted for less then a minute

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/27/justice/california-girl-dead/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Im going to tell my kids to run, gonna make sure they know how to defend themselves but you never know what could happen, its best to avoid fights.

Beat it.

They even said in the article that neither girl was knocked down in the fight and both walked away.

Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom