12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Dudes are harsh man 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Y'all do realize that hues and colors change a lot year to year on shoes. A lot of the same colors are called different things. What is royal blue to the eye is called something else on the box. It's all marketing man.

anyway you slice it, it think it'll be hard for JB to mess up a white/blue/black XI unless they try too hard.

still want my columbias tho.

Dudes are harsh man :lol: :smh:

Y'all do realize that hues and colors change a lot year to year on shoes. A lot of the same colors are called different things. What is royal blue to the eye is called something else on the box. It's all marketing man.
This is true. OG playoff XIs had their red called "true red" and now it's called "gym red" if I'm not mistaken. And they were different shades too though same shoe

Last edited:
anyway you slice it, it think it'll be hard for JB to mess up a white/blue/black XI unless they try too hard.

We say that, and how many times they screw it up? 
laugh.gif
. I thought they would whiff on Chicago X's. It was a can't miss, but they did. Not with the color, but overall. They always find a way...

Dudes are harsh man 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

This is true. OG playoff XIs had their red called "true red" and now it's called "gym red" of I'm not mistaken. And they were different shades too though same shoe
Yup. Happens all the time.

On another note, was "Columbia" the actual nickname for these XIs by Nike or was that by the people? Nike really could be messing with us if they never called it the Columbia's besides it's label.

On another note, was "Columbia" the actual nickname for these XIs by Nike or was that by the people? Nike really could be messing with us if they never called it the Columbia's besides it's label.
Yes, the actual color is Colombia blue, it's on the box and not a made up nickname. It's not Columbia like the country, but Colombia, a description of a color. Whatever that means. 

beh235 beh235 thanks man that's what I thought. Just had to be sure Nike didn't actually call it the columbias as a nick name besides it's box label description. Repped

@beh235 thanks man that's what I thought. Just had to be sure Nike didn't actually call it the columbias as a nick name besides it's box label description. Repped
Wait...there is a correction. I was wrong. I just consulted with my shoe box and the correct spelling is Columbia and NOT Colombia. I must have mixed it up seeing so many variations of it's speling. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this XI turned out to be similar to the Columbia colorway. Nike/JB has mastered the art of giving its consumers what they want without actually giving them what they want.

I wouldn't be surprised if this XI turned out to be similar to the Columbia colorway. Nike/JB has mastered the art of giving its consumers what they want without actually giving them what they want.

Not sure they mastered that just got people settling

Yes, the actual color is Colombia blue, it's on the box and not a made up nickname. It's not Columbia like the country, but Colombia, a description of a color. Whatever that means. 
it's like Columbia, the American ivy league university

It's weird because it's supposed to represent Jordan's UNC colors - which are virtually the same.

To my knowledge the school's never been connected to Jordan Brand (although they do wear nike).

I can imagine why Jordan brand would want to change the name of the color.

shoes with the same color code 117

Color: White/Metallic Silver-Blue Chill-Dynamic Blue
Style: 314219-117

Style: 315115-117
Color:  White/White-Pro Cyan-Powder Blue

------> very well might be a Columbia 
eek.gif

They are doing the same thing that they did with the infared 6s (varsity red), making it a different hue (this time blue instead of red) distinguishing it from the OG.

We say that, and how many times they screw it up? :lol: . I thought they would whiff on Chicago X's. It was a can't miss, but they did. Not with the color, but overall. They always find a way...
i thought the CHI Xs were cool but I'm not a X fan anyways so i wouldn't know the difference.
I think we already know what the mold/shape will be on these so its just a matter of color placement.... hopefully

shoes with the same color code 117
View media item 766857

Color: White/Metallic Silver-Blue Chill-Dynamic Blue
Style: 314219-117

View media item 766859

Style: 315115-117
Color: White/White-Pro Cyan-Powder Blue

------> very well might be a Columbia :wow:

Right those are air force ones, different styles of shoes have diffrent color codes

Forces 117 means white/white/blue

11s 4 stands for blue and 7 stands for a yellowish or gold color.. You can check every 11 and 11 low that has ever came out.. Besides ones that came in a pack, they have a whole diff color code system.

Trust me with school and being an intern for 5 years, thats 9 years of sorting out these codes for nike and jb.. Im not saying that dudes color description is wrong or not cause I dont know, but that whole style number and color code is made up...

Last edited:
i love when new 11s release during the holiday season. I love seeing these crazy mofos fighting on tv gladitor style :x:x

Come on with the games JB. Release 750k columbia 11s and call it a year.

I'm still holding out hope to get these one day. I'll take these over columbias
jordan_xi_sample.jpg

I'd have to agree...As much as I love the Columbia's and feel they are way over due, these would be even more appreciated...

We say that, and how many times they screw it up? 
laugh.gif
. I thought they would whiff on Chicago X's. It was a can't miss, but they did. Not with the color, but overall. They always find a way...
i thought the CHI Xs were cool but I'm not a X fan anyways so i wouldn't know the difference.
I think we already know what the mold/shape will be on these so its just a matter of color placement.... hopefully
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I don't like X's at all but when I held them in my hand, all I could do is 
mean.gif
. They felt so off from what I previously knew of that shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom