12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

exactly how close to columbia blue is legend blue... like is it they switched the name close or were never getting columbias so settle for these close...

exactly how close to columbia blue is legend blue... like is it they switched the name close or were never getting columbias so settle for these close...
Not to mention about carolina blue, dark powder blue, university blue. They are all a bit different but in
The end are light blue which resembles most to the UNC tar heels colors.

Not to mention about carolina blue, dark powder blue, university blue. They are all a bit different but in
The end are light blue which resembles most to the UNC tar heels colors.
its gettin crazy man smh, even gamma blue is kinda close but you know they cant call these gamma's

Everyone is going in on @kamuekcmo
 and he is just basing his opinion on his past experience/knowledge of Nike/JB.  At this point its all speculation.  No one on the boards (except maybe JM) knows anything about these shoes yet.  So why don't we just wait till pics leak and see who's info ends up being correct.  No reason to go at each others throats prematurely.    

False.

kamuekcmo has provided so much information that was simply wrong over the last year that he's the last person I need to get info from on here. It's 11 months away, so until some pics surface this thread will just be filled with largely useless info.

Last edited:
As long as the shades of blue are close, I'm cool with it.
Just like Gym Red, Varsity Red, True Red, Fire Red, etc. I don't care. It's all the same to me.

a good color blue on an XI is what is needed, royal blue XIs would be nice too just give us something that is nice and a clean colorway and quit playing with our emotions on crap XI releases (gammas were ok but nothing to go nuts over)

Smh its started
lol stoooooooooooop playin 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see official pictures. I'm thirsty as a thot on valentines day[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji]for the Columbias but I'm not counting my eggs before the chicken hatch[emoji]128035[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom