12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yep. When I saw the color description these came to mind in Mid with Blue accents:

View media item 763679(White/Black-Varsity Red)

Ding Ding Ding

2001 Columbia 136046-142

White/Columbia Blue/Black
View media item 763829
2013 Lows 528895-110

White/Black-True Red
View media item 763832
2014 Legend Blue 378037-117

White/Black-Legend Blue

Pay attention to the colors listed and how its listed, see where im getting at? An educated guess but it might be the above lows in mid form with a 'Legend Blue' sole

I'd like to respectfully disagree.

Look at the gammas

Black/gamma blue-black-varsity maize

If we were going off that theory, the gammas should have gamma blue patent or upper with a maize jumpman.

Bottom line is we don't know yet. But there is more black than columbia on columbias

My guess would be black being the second most prominent color due to the liner and that we are getting regular old columbias

Last edited:
I'd like to respectfully disagree.

Look at the gammas

Black/gamma blue-black-varsity maize

If we were going off that theory, the gammas should have gamma blue patent or upper with a maize jumpman.

Bottom line is we don't know yet. But there is more black than columbia on columbias

My guess would be black being the second most prominent color due to the liner and that we are getting regular old columbias

Very good point sir thanks for pointing that out, i respect your opinion, i hope you are right more than i am the whole world wants columbias

Should have released columbia 2 years ago. This cw is hyped because it wasnt retroed yet

Shouldnt be the last one, that would be stupid to make a mid of the lows (basically).....

Im thinking more like white leather upper with black patent leather and legend blue sole (or if they get really crazy, legend blue midsole, lol). .

First and 2nd pair would be copped. I always wanted my lowtop carolina blues to be mids........the red lows as a mid, instacop

All white concords?

I hate the fact this thread is already established considering we are 11 months away from RD and the last thing this shoe needs is anymore hype than it already has

Last edited:
No sense in speculating and getting hopes all up. Until official pics drop or JM says something I'm like this..

Chillin%27.gif

LMAO I can't wait till the pic leaks and it looks nothing like the columbias.
laugh.gif

people are gonna be like: "WHAT?! EF JB!!! 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

All white concords?

I hate the fact this thread is already established considering we are 11 months away from RD and the last thing this shoe needs is anymore hype than it already has
No no no no no no no no no no. Don't start the idiotic naming please

The ironic thing is that if these dont look anything like the columbias then a re-retro of the columbias will remain just a "legend" lol

Here are some quick Photoshop mock ups I made.
Hope they don't do this. I think this combo is absolutely stupid. In low or mid. They don't look right with all white up to the patent then that cheap looking black mesh. This is such a fugazi way of coloring the 11
mean.gif
. I hope they do a spacejam release with a royal blue sole this year or next year.

Back
Top Bottom