12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got to the checkout on finishline but idk what happened.  I checked my credit card balance and it says pending with the amount for the shoe, but no email confirmation.  What do you guys think?

3 GS pairs but none from any of the conventional sites and two international. I intended to get 10 for myself but with all the restrictions nowadays I may just settle for these. Let's see what magic can occur

ive been watching the past 50 minutes...online is a bust...lol seriously...

ill keep watching but im bout to head out and pick up my pair in a little bit...

i think i got a pair on SNS, its still spinning but i got e-mail and everything, last time I ordered some free inneva woven black label or something like that and got hit with like $60+ in duties haha, hope its not the same
crap, not what i want to hear. really didnt even think about fees cause i was so surprised i actually carted.

man, spa aint counting down. i can click the link and it takes me to product page. just added another to cart but SPA wont move

You know what it means when I post this...

Terrible song but just so fitting :smile:

Night guys!

Good luck to all! 

had a pair in cart at FNL but kept getting the timer every step along the way and now its gone x.x

Back
Top Bottom