12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If these were Colombias why would JB call them anything else?

I'm 75% positive it's another retro+ but as always NT jumping to conclusions.

well.... JB hasn't officially called them anything yet. All we have is a color code and the legendary blue color given via KixandtheCity. its kinda like we call the Powder Blue IX retro the powder blues but the color is actually different.

If these were Colombias why would JB call them anything else?

I'm 75% positive it's another retro+ but as always NT jumping to conclusions.
I heard they couldn't use the name Columbia due to legality reasons or some ish, don't know how true it is but it's somewhat plausible

Legend blue is JB's new colorway for Columbia blue, just like infared 23 is new this year for the infared 6's.

Based on the "order" of the colors, it very well may not be the Colombias.

We'll just have to wait till the first pics surface.
I have that same feeling.  the OG and retro were listed as White/Columbia Blue-Black and these are listed as White/Black-Legend Blue.  You would think if it is the "Columbias", the legend blue color would come before black in the listing.  Not trying to be a dream killer, just an observation.

We already had the discussion of the color order a few pages ago. Order does not really mean anything, look at the gammas

I'm really not sure if I'm buying the black being the more dominant color, for example, the Chicago 10s are white/varsity red/black, black is more dominant in that shoe than is the varsity red, same goes for the playoff 12s, black/varsity red/white and we all know how that turned out. I'm holding out hope for some variation of the columbias but until pics surface or JM comes in to clear things up, I'm falling back for now.

Last edited:
I'm really not sure if I'm buying the black being the more dominant color, for example, the Chicago 10s are white/varsity red/black, black is more dominant in that shoe than is the varsity red, same goes for the playoff 12s, black/varsity red/white and we all know how that turned out. I'm holding out hope for some variation of the columbias but until pics surface or JM comes in to clear things up, I'm falling back for now.
Good point

I'm sure we'll all know shortly. I'm patiently waiting to see what Jb is cooking up[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]but I'm still supa thirsty[emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

I'm sure pics will surface around March, same way the Gamma 11s did last year.

Until then, its all just "theories".

Last edited:
Can't wait...been needing a fresh white pair of these...and from who i've talked to (of course anything can change between now and December) but I'm 99.9% sure these are dropping...

Back
Top Bottom