12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I follow this dude on IG called FAKEKICKBUSTER

it's pretty funny, they go around busting fools out on IG when they post Suss Pic w/ Kicks

RANDOM THOUGHT
nerd.gif

these 11's where one of the pics..

and many shoe jackings and murders.. but if we just boycott the packs.. nike will stop doing these  Good/Ugly packs
ppl aren't getting murdered for kicks, that is a rarity. Same with the "shoe jackings" but we've had this conversation many times before so no use in starting it up again :smh:
LOL! That's his story and he's sticking to it...

If I had a dollar for everytime dude brought up "ohhh shoe game and murders" I'd have enough money to buy flightclubs entire collection.....
Dude needs to just not write anymore the statements are annoying and don't need to be brought up

If I had a dollar for everytime dude brought up "ohhh shoe game and murders" I'd have enough money to buy flightclubs entire collection.....
Dude needs to just not write anymore the statements are annoying and don't need to be brought up
Annoying and false. No where near as common as he'd like people to believe.

Last edited:
oh and can't forget his whole icy sole movement...if he aint talking bout sneaker violence he mentioning how icy he keeps his soles

So y'all telling me there is only one pair of real one out there and Evelyn from basketball wives has them!

Well not every time no but, I did have to deal with these two goons during the gammas inside Olympia Sports came very close to fisticuffs. An dudes get their collections jacked out here at times too so its not so much murder but violence and crime yeah.
Getting that work....
roll.gif
 always love to see this.

Well not every time no but, I did have to deal with these two goons during the gammas inside Olympia Sports came very close to fisticuffs. An dudes get their collections jacked out here at times too so its not so much murder but violence and crime yeah.
That's not the point. Yes ppl get jacked and everything else. Ppl get robbed or killed for simply walking down the st. But do we bring that up everyday? No because it would be something new every minute. I've had to deal with issues too.

Point is no need to bring it up. It's a matter we all know about and it's the world we live in. No one wants to hear it

Last edited:
That's not the point. Yes ppl get jacked and everything else. Ppl get robbed or killed for simply walking down the st. But do we bring that up everyday? No because it would be something new every minute. I've had to deal with issues too.

Point is no need to bring it up. It's a matter we all know about and it's the world we live in. No one wants to hear it
I get you now that is true. He is probably just worried **** might go down.

Too bad this was during warm up's with mad Press and Players walking around…. He's not doing MJ like that during the GAME!

matter of fact…That's at a All-Star Game.

no one takes those seriously …back then it was all Show Boating at those games.

Compared to now….Players really try n win and Score to be the MVP

Example of trying too hard at an Exhibition Game…. PAUL GEORGE… OH sNap!

Last edited:

Why not put legend blues and pantones in pack so everybody get two shoes they actually want? JB dumb AF but that would cause mass hysteria and death lol
because legand blues will be massed produced and pantones will probably be much more limited..

Thought I'd share. Dude is moving up quick he's not bad

BUT.. paused at 2:01. Cmon bro soles not even blue
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom