12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Im out. Good luck its not the 1st  time Nike F'ed us over nor will it be the last.

Last edited:
Went into my cart. During checkout, it timed out. Finally got back to my cart and it was empty. Checked my email and I recevied a confirmation! Size 11 for me. Size 7c for my son. I've missed out on so many recent releases, but I've gotten every 11 since the cool greys. I suppose a decent trade off.
lol clowns saying this would be a hard cop...

NDC still has a FSR

Site is soooo slow.

Or my cousin is watching Netflixs.
roll.gif

NDC 9 & 9.5 is out of stock.

After many boots from all the major websites, i'm out.

Last edited:
After failing multiple times on NDC, and FNL splashing me,I finally got through on FNL. There's still hope...now on to this sz 7.

Never been kicked out of line so many times at NDC. I'm not even copping a pair for myself, just trying to help a few NT'ers out. :smh:

Last edited:
Been on since 7am dun lost 4 connections on NDC, still got 2 left but when I try to go in and add I'm getting that the size 15s are gone. Knew it was a long shot but damn. Congrats to those who copped

with the way and amount of people getting through on NDC, I am so disappointed. error after error. And getting through on rare sizes and multiples last few heavy releases, it was surprising for me not to get through.....
The Black IR VI release on NDC was a lot better organized, it seems...

got through on SNS, i think. paid with paypal but no order confirmation and not showing up in my account....crossing fingers

Back
Top Bottom