12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why do i keep doing this to myself?
Me too
mean.gif
feel yalls pain, they need to quit giving me false hope and hit me with the oos page so i can go back to sleep

Due to high volume, Nike.com is taking a brief timeout. Do not refresh your browser. Thanks for hanging with us.

wtf

Took me an hour and 9 min of waiting to get an OOS message from Nike... Wow, just wow. Nike should "remaster" it's online infrastructure, I'll gladly pay a higher price for that. 

I've waited all these yrs, through all the other xi release, to strike out on my all time favorite pair of sneakers......this may be the right way to go out

oh nice ebates gave me the full 6% for these.
they cancelled my cashback last time and told me it says in the exclusions that you cant get cashback on Jordans fyi.  been using them for years, first time i've ever heard of that. 

wow really? never had a prob with them. man i made like 100 bucks off the infrared 6's and 23 dollars i think on two pairs of gym red 13s last week. I hope that never starts happenin to me.

Back
Top Bottom