12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I copped a 11 from ndc. Tried coppin a 10.5 for a homie with a diff card , diff everythinf. And it kept giving me a ' your limit for this shoe' error message. . As if I tried to cop another using the same info. How are u all coppin multiples!?

so glad i cooked for my 9.5 on NDC. My stress levels were at an all time high and it was embarrassing having my GF watch it quite frankly. keep hope alive everyone its still possible!!

NDC says size 10 oos.  was hoping to get a pair there for the free shipping but oh well, still got a pair from FNL so i can't be too mad.  back to bed!

20 min agao ESB said sold out.

I don't think that's true because I just got thru on Champs a few minutes ago and I'm pretty sure they all use the same stock.

Just keep button mashing ATC and you'll get thru eventually.

Just copped 9.5 on FNL. Added to cart, kicked me out for 10 minutes after I clicked view cart. Page reloaded and I profited.

You guys make sure shipping and billing info is the exact same, F****d over a lot of people. If you do that you're golden. Or just use Paypal

For FNL, I got paypal confirmation, but no email from them. What does this mean?
check your paypal account. the order prob din go thru. that happened to me. took me about 4 tries to checkout and i got 4 emails from paypal saying I submitted a payment. I looked on my account and they each had canceled next to the payments

had like 360 in my account and now i have like 860 submitted to fnl 
mean.gif

This is why I have all but retired from this game. Last release I took a chance on was concord lows...got extremely lucky with those. Still may end up snagging a pair of these somehow but I'm bout ready to leave this nonsense to the young thundercats and hypebeasts. An hour and 45 mins waiting on NDC, no other site will even load, and cats out here doubling and trippling up. Not salty at all just growing tired of the craziness. Still holding out hope for NDC tho, we'll see what happens. lol

Back
Top Bottom