12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got my finishline confirmation email at 8:30am. Anyone get there shipping confirmations yet? Should I worry about cancellations?

every year it seems like its getting harder and harder to get. i used to be able to get them online with work but now, it seems impossible. i've been in the game for so long, i'm approaching 32 now and maybe it's a sign to hang it up soon like a running back. lol. congrats on everyone getting their pairs!:D

anyone looking for PS sizes check out your local Nordstrom.

also, check local stores PERIOD on these sizes. feels like people are turned off by the price and the fact that they are white shoes if they are purchasing for kids.

i know i didn't want to drop $85 for a 11C for my kid to obliterate them in no time. he's good with his other shoes this season.

I couldn't checkout on FNL until I logged out of my account. The spa and **** is fine for me. They're going to have to fix their checkout system.

delivery date from Footlocker says 1/02/15. Are they actually going to take that long? Or can I expect to have them before Christmas?
unless you paid 1 day shipping, did you really think you can get these before christmas on one of the busiest shipping/delivery time of the year with standard shipping and only giving 2-3 days of delivery. 

Shipping confirmation only means your order likely won't be cancelled. Doesn't mean the shoes have been shipped. These emails goes out whenever shipping label is printed.
Don't know your shipping method but when I ordered Playoff XI from Eastbay two years ago with standard shipping, I definitely did not get it till the new year.
That's accurate. It just means that a shipping label has been created and has an assigned tracking. But that at the least says the order is assuredly on the way. My confirmation said the arrival date is expected to be the 12/29.

Last edited:
what shipping did you use next day air or two?

Regular shipping. I didnt get a email confirmation. I went online to finishline.com and enter my order confirmation number. But when i try to track the package its not available yet.

Got my finishline confirmation email at 8:30am. Anyone get there shipping confirmations yet? Should I worry about cancellations?
I did get a shipping confirmation.  But the tracking number given doesn't work on the UPS site. It says no tracking number and not the electronic label created. Not gonna lie i'm nervous. 

also, check local stores PERIOD on these sizes. feels like people are turned off by the price and the fact that they are white shoes if they are purchasing for kids.

i know i didn't want to drop $85 for a 11C for my kid to obliterate them in no time. he's good with his other shoes this season.
lol.. if i have a kid and i buy him white jordans.. since they are soo small im going to sole protect the whole shoe... then post it up and say "Look my baby's kicks are still white and clean months later"..lol

every year it seems like its getting harder and harder to get. i used to be able to get them online with work but now, it seems impossible. i've been in the game for so long, i'm approaching 32 now and maybe it's a sign to hang it up soon like a running back. lol. congrats on everyone getting their pairs!:D

Feeling the same way, man. I can't keep up with these kids anymore apparently!

85!?!?!?

My goodness!

I don't think my niece and nephew will be getting these

I mean I'm really not complaining but kind of annoying. how's everyone else's PEARS (Rick Ross voice)

did you check them out in store? you should have asked for another 'pear' same size...btw mine are flawless...i cant complain...
nah, kind of a mad house, but thats my fault for not checking. ill just use this one to rock. 

i mainly posted so others check theirs out.

Back
Top Bottom