12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i actually want the XIs tho. patiently waiting to see how that unfolds.
I don't think it will go like these, nobody has $500 to spend on a pack, especially during the holidays.

I am helping my coworker's mom's boyfriend get the "gift of flight" pack. so yea, im hoping this weekend drained everyone.

4 winners circles, 4 orders that didnt get rewarded on fnl. the phone call to adjust makes me nervous

So why not wait until they ship? That's a safer bet.

4 winners circles, 4 orders that didnt get rewarded on fnl. the phone call to adjust makes me nervous

you have to wait until it ships anyway.... for them to ajust it

this

oh good. I asked earlier what my window of calling in to adjust time was but i may have missed the response. I'll call tomorrow since you all have reassured me. Me saving money = friends saving money.

Hope they tip me, with a frap or some cookies since I woke up at 4am for them. i already had a pair instore locked already too.

Carted 7 pairs today through FTL and EB 
pimp.gif

Was able to OOP a few NTers (not on here) 

Glad you all could flourish today

Got my FNL shipping confirmation for my men's size, just waiting for the FNL ship confirmation for the sz 7 I ordered for the heck of it at 3pm. Not a fan of reselling, but I could prob sell the 7s and it'd cover the cost of both pairs thanks to the WC rewards I used and the ShopDiscover cashback, so I had to do it. Thirst for XIs is just insane.

Anyway, thanks to all who made this thread fun after the pizza-fest of the VI run. This one got gritty at times, but all-in-all it was a good room, and I'm glad most of us seemed to cop. See y'all down the road!

Lol someone calm me down. Got my order confirmation 8 hours ago (8:30am) but still no shipping cofirmation... Ordered on finishline btw. Thanks to anyone who can help.

THESE ARE REALLY DOPE IN PERSON… THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND THE SOLE IS AWESOME.. REMINDS ME OF THAT OLD SCHOOL XI POSTER OR AD WITH THE SOLE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE SAME SHADE

That was from a magazine ad.  Don't remember what the message was when you called the 1-800 number, but I do remember that Lil' Penny was the recorded message when you would call the number for the Air Max Penny 1 print ad. 

Was able to cop Db 8 is GS and Mens (manual) but not able to cop these on NDC - hate paying for shipping through eastbay

Got my FNL shipping confirmation for my men's size, just waiting for the FNL ship confirmation for the sz 7 I ordered for the heck of it at 3pm. Not a fan of reselling, but I could prob sell the 7s and it'd cover the cost of both pairs thanks to the WC rewards I used and the ShopDiscover cashback, so I had to do it. Thirst for XIs is just insane.

Anyway, thanks to all who made this thread fun after the pizza-fest of the VI run. This one got gritty at times, but all-in-all it was a good room, and I'm glad most of us seemed to cop. See y'all down the road!
I got confirmation number for both my FNL pairs.  Just haven't seen my emails come through.  Am I safe?

Was able to order the size 5.5 earlier from shoepalace luckily. NDC was a failure tryna order kid sizes, hell the sold out before mens did.

Played around with the thought of getting myself a pair and passed multiple times... ehh checked champs website like 30min ago and they had damn near a FSR. Ordered a 11 and got confirmation email. Will see if I get a shipping email later. Wont even be mad though if they cancle lol.

Back
Top Bottom