12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

One of my pairs is yellowing pretty bad after 3-4 wears. Smh
Man an all white patent leather shoe, with a icy sole? I'm not buying a pair until they're half yellow and half price because for me, somebody who actually wears their shoes, the rate of aging on these are not worth the retail or resell.

And trust me, the OG pairs, yellowed fast and wrinkled and crinkle but back then we didnt expect anything else and didnt care!

Last edited:
Man an all white patent leather shoe, with a icy sole? I'm not buying a pair until they're half yellow and half price because for me, somebody who actually wears their shoes, the rate of aging on these are not worth the retail or resell.

And trust me, the OG pairs, yellowed fast and wrinkled and crinkle but back then we didnt expect anything else and didnt care!
Yea man, Oh well. Have a second pair on ice. These will get worn . Lol

what if he lives in hella humid/ hot area ?  post the pics 

I live in Houston. There are kids that have been wearing these things daily for 3 weeks without discoloration. Discoloration on a $200 shoe that released 3 weeks ago is NOT normal wear and tear. I don't care if you live in Costa Rica! Pics?

yea i dont know their return policy, nike has a pretty lenient policy but not purchasing directly from them, im not sure if ur pair applies. most likely not
Should I call a customer service rep? Or what, KicksUsa won't take them back because they've been worn.

I can't see any retailer taking those shoes back from you especially since they've been worn.  I'm not trying to say your telling a lie but on sight it looks like way more than 3-4 wears.  They look like they've been cleaned after being worn every single day since release.  So if thats what they look like to me then I'd imagine thats the same thing someone in store would think.

Thats a ridiculous amount of yellowing though.

Last edited:
Should I call a customer service rep? Or what, KicksUsa won't take them back because they've been worn.
yea i have no clue, its gonna be up to u. I only order from nike so I dont know what happens if u order from another place, but they may take care of u...or not...

I can't see any retailer taking those shoes back from you especially since they've been worn.  I'm not trying to say your telling a lie but on sight it looks like way more than 3-4 wears.  They look like they've been cleaned after being worn every single day since release.  So if thats what they look like to me then I'd imagine thats the same thing someone in store would think.

Thats a ridiculous amount of yellowing either way.
nike will definitely accept worn merchandise within 30 days, but i only have had this luxury if i order from them direct

Thats a ridiculous amount of yellowing either way.
nike will definitely accept worn merchandise within 30 days, but i only have had this luxury if i order from them direct
I know ndc will but he copped from kicksusa.  I'd still reach out to nike if I was him.

Back
Top Bottom