12/99-12/2004 who’s still here from the first 5 years?

Few more older stuff: From Kicks
20210626_153238.jpg
20210626_153142.jpg
20210626_153257.jpg
20210626_153617.jpg
20210626_154213.jpg
20210626_153946.jpg

20210626_153717.jpg

😍
20210626_154152.jpg

:frown:
20210626_154006.jpg
20210626_153955.jpg

Been here since the very begining, lost my initial access along the way a long long time ago due to a platform change or something of that nature and I remember being really mad at the situation. Took me a few years to create a new account but I've been here all along everey day regardless.

Even before niketalk, circa 1995-2000 at the begining of the internet as we know it today, I remember browsing old shoe sites and message boards like nikepark, nikestreet, nikeplanet, nikegalaxy, shoepalace, albundy to name a few.

When niketalk was created, it became my daily rendez-vous for everything shoes related.

Still happy to be here in 2021!

Last edited:
Late 2000 to early 2001 was somewhere around my original OG join date. Took a hiatus from 03-09 only to find I needed to have admin recover my account in order use my prior tag and login credentials.

Since the beginning! The whole SneakerNation BBS, NikePark, etc. was fun but got out of control. AuroraLX, Kenlu.net, & VintageUSA (+others for sure) really did set a blueprint for where things are today...thanks for keeping all of this going!

Since the beginning! The whole SneakerNation BBS, NikePark, etc. was fun but got out of control. AuroraLX, Kenlu.net, & VintageUSA (+others for sure) really did set a blueprint for where things are today...thanks for keeping all of this going!

I miss Vintage USA haha. That said, they were also how I found out about "factory variants.". Thank God I never won a pair! :rofl:

I had been searching the internet just always looking up Jordans and release dates and then somehow I remember landing on NT and out of all the random places it felt the most concrete but boy was there culture shock. Dudes were speaking in heiroglyphics to me at the time. :lol:

I remember seeing the AJ VIII Blk/Red sample and also what had to have been Infrared VI's filtered in black and white which my 10th grade self thought was going to be the 2nd Cool Grey colorway and I waited so long for them eventually I realized that was just a filter.

I still have memories of when half the site was like collectors, Buy Sell Forum was so constant refreshing was like twitter/IG, LoveTheXIV was a menace with his showcasing back then as were others, JMAdidas or something like that who used to give us constant solid info., I was lurking for years until I finally wanted to join the convo. back when you had to wait for approval lol. That was 04. I think it took like a month and a half to get approved.

Been here since the beginning, although I didn't make an account until 2003. One of my earliest memories was seeing a post in the outlet thread for some B-Grade Bred 11's back in 2001, running to the outlet and grabbing the last pair! Good times....

Definitely been here since the beginning way back in HS, took a small break and came back. This site and solecollector was everything back then, along with ISS and airjordans23.com (if I remember correctly). Mad that I lost my OG sn but it's all good. Nice to see after all these years the site is still going strong

Back
Top Bottom