'12 Bulls

This is what I hate about this team they go on these dumb stretches of not scoring. Illmatic Ur right and Rip/Boozer on the take please Thibs put Brewer in if he can't score

WE pay boozer 13M a year to go 1-10 in an elimination game. This dude shows up once every 10-20 games.

We are playing like we dont care just sloppy.

boozer and c.j man 
30t6p3b.gif

Rose on crutches out on the floor right now would be better than any of our offensive options at this point , this is hard to watch
sick.gif

How many turnovers does Hamilton have this game. I swear they are playing like they are giving the game away.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

How many turnovers does Hamilton have this game. I swear they are playing like they are giving the game away.

This put somebody anybody else in dudes playing like hot garbage and why can't Asik dunk or hold on to the ball stuff is crazy

The only person who is putting in a good effort is deng but for some reason after midway through the first quarter he is hardlly seeing the ball.

Originally Posted by CAto312

C'moooonnnnnn!!!

Of course the run comes when Booz goes out

I agree but this is what is soooo maddening about Boozer he has a game like tue then tonight playing like a streaming pile of doo. Let's finish up strong

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by CAto312

C'moooonnnnnn!!!

Of course the run comes when Booz goes out

I agree but this is what is soooo maddening about Boozer he has a game like tue then tonight playing like a streaming pile of doo. Let's finish up strong

I have a like/dislike relationship with Booz.Gotta keep this up!!!!

We doing good lets keep it up and please stay away from the long stretches of no O. Defensively we breasting right now let's keep it up

Back
Top Bottom