'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

yoooo peep Geno Smith's twitpics 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/SmithGeno4
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that's too much 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i saw the thumbnail, but didn't click, what the hell is that?

i'm in the library and debating clicking it just cuz of the reaction everyone is having. what is it?
laugh.gif

It's a guy with a rather large member screwing a dead chick that's been cut open for an autopsy. Yucky.

Guys, it's shopped. That's like a fan favorite pic for 4chan. Debunked many times from what I remember. It's like an ultra-extreme 'finger pic.'

So Davonte Neal was supposed to have a press conference at his old elementary school.

600 kids were out of class, and FSArizona was there for the webcast.

He didn't show up.

laugh.gif

Well done by B.K. to "steal" Gunner Kiel and also securing Davonte Neal's signature for the Irish. Not quite sure I like the way Luke Neal handled his son's recruiting process. Overall, Arizona fans have to be the most irate given the no-show press conference. I'm not entirely happy that Urban missed on both Neal and Diggs either. 

Dont want thatbum near Gainesville.

He needs to go to Kansas with the 2 other bums Charlie took.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

From what I read on cnnsi.com yesterday Maryland will not allow him to go to Vanderbilt.

[h1]Danny O'Brien gets full release[/h1]

By Heather Dinich
ESPN.com
Archive

In the face of heavy criticism from local and national media, Maryland coach Randy Edsall has changed his mind and decided to grant former quarterback Danny O'Brien a full release from the program with no transfer restrictions, according to a news statement the school issued Wednesday.

Edsall had come under fire recently for restricting O'Brien from transferring to Vanderbilt, where former Maryland offensive coordinator James Franklin is now head coach.

[h4]ACC blog[/h4]
acc.gif
ESPN.com's Heather Dinich writes about all things ACC in the conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

As a freshman in 2010, O'Brien flourished under Franklin, and was named the ACC's rookie of the year. But he struggled last season, Edsall's first as Terrapins coach, and eventually was benched in favor of backup C.J. Brown.

Former offensive lineman Max Garcia and linebacker Mario Rowson also were granted a full release.

It is not uncommon for coaches to restrict players from transferring to schools within the same conference or to opponents who will appear on the schedule in the near future. But that was not the case with Vanderbilt.

"While at first I thought it was important to limit the institutions to which they could transfer, I have since reconsidered my decision," Edsall said in a prepared statement. "At the end of the day, I want what's best for these guys and I wish them well in their futures."

According to The Washington Post, Edsall has questioned whether Franklin had improper contact with O'Brien before he was released and has filed a formal complaint with the ACC.

O'Brien told ESPN.com via Twitter that he doesn't have a No. 1 choice right now, but that Vanderbilt is "obviously a place of interest," along with three other schools.

"I am pleased to be able to move on and pursue a graduate degree and continue my athletic career at the school of my choosing," O'Brien said in the statement. "I would like to thank Coach Edsall for his support throughout this process."

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

From what I read on cnnsi.com yesterday Maryland will not allow him to go to Vanderbilt.
I read that article yesterday and wondered if all the bad press would cause Edsall to rethink things.  He has not gotten off to a good start at Md, he's gonna get batteries thrown at him when he keeps losing.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He is a Jr. Plus he's looking into Vandy as well.

Didn't Masoli do the 1 yr/Post grad transfer?

They then created the rule for his case.

Back
Top Bottom