'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dreClark

'Cause he is a #+%@*%.
2x
pimp.gif

Jeff Luc apparently headed to Kansas State. DT Darious Cummings set to transfer as well. No idea where he is headed.

Neither player really made any sort of impact.

Jeff Luc apparently headed to Kansas State. DT Darious Cummings set to transfer as well. No idea where he is headed.

Neither player really made any sort of impact.
What happened to Luc, Dre?

Apparently still having issues w/ the playbook as a 3rd year player, too stiff to play Will, struggles making calls and reading keys playing Mike , can't cover well enough to play Sam and is frustrated @ his lack of PT is what the general consensus is.

It was said that he told someone he felt that another player was over him on the DC and getting more reps because their father was a booster. Last part is probably #$!#+%%@ though

^Yeah, dude was an absolute beast in h.s. I was upset when we didn't get him (not that I thought we had a chance).

4 Years probation
Multi-year Bowl Ban
20+ scholarships lost over 3 years
No out of state recruiting for a year
No in-home visits for Gary Campbell
Wins from 2009-2011 stricken
RB Trophy forfeited
Multiple players ruled ineligible(including Barner, DAT, Clay, Heimuli)
Basketball will be hit even harder from a source within the TyE, who is best friends with prominent Oregon boosters.
Chip demanded guaranteed money if there is a NCAA probation by given and TB said NO
Track and Field will be hit as well
Coordinated offering of sex & drugs/alcohol to recruits is currently being investigated by the EPD.
Register Guard has a story ready to print, as soon as they are close to levying charges

Chester & Funk
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i won't believe it until it comes from the horse's mouth... (I can't believe it)
nortonlappari.gif

incredible-hulk-edward-norton-2.jpg

241298_o.gif

fuknomx9.gif

been tweeting an RG writer.

he called BS to it; says it's too excessive for the issue at hand.

The Georgia AD told a Macon newspaper that 12 years worth of SEC schedules should be released by Memorial Day.

Anybody ever been to a game at South Carolina?

Originally Posted by tmay407

The Georgia AD told a Macon newspaper that 12 years worth of SEC schedules should be released by Memorial Day.

Anybody ever been to a game at South Carolina?

Clemson better still be on our schedule for 2013 & 2014
I will be going to my first game at SC this year..

Braxton Lane visiting Cincy. Supposedly a highly-touted prospect that chose baseball a few years back and has the itch to play football again?

Willie Lyles sighting...
20120427_lmjcall(1).jpeg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Braxton Lane visiting Cincy. Supposedly a highly-touted prospect that chose baseball a few years back and has the itch to play football again?
Signed with Oregon but chose the diamond. Guy has speed, heard to be pretty raw. Good enough for Chip tho, can't be that bad 
grin.gif

jamesx-large.jpg

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ning-jerseys/1

While LaMichael James is preparing for the NFL draft that starts tomorrow, Oregon is busy auctioning off his jersey and that has the former Ducks running back talking.

The auction is part of an effort by the school to eliminate an inventory of used uniforms and also make a little money.

A green jersey worn by James has already passed $600, which led him to express his dismay on Twitter.

ilove the university but the amount of money they have made off me I could buy several educations lol am I a donor now?
drakehah.png

James isn't the only former Oregon player unhappy. Nate Costa told The Register-Guard the school policy forces players to purchase their jerseys. He borrowed money from his parents to make sure none of them went on auction.

"We just don't feel it's right," Costa said, speaking for several players. "You have to buy your own jersey and if you don't, they'll sell your own jersey to make a profit."

The auction is sure to start debate about how schools reap financial gain while the students receive only an education.

James, however, didn't seem to be making a larger point about that topic. He followed his first comment on Twitter with the following:

With that being said I don't think college players should be paid that much more. 18-20 yrs with money hmm trouble lol I have two views

James Rodgers joins Quizz in Atlanta...
pimp.gif

Got to chop it up w/ him over the course of last season. Quality guy and has a good collection. He really took advantage of that swoosh connect with NO abandon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Phillip Sims is transfering out of Alabama

Should've came to Cincy in the first place :

Thanks Dr. Funk. Hope we land him. Considering Ole Miss too.

A&M got a commit from Kenny Hill... Perfect fit for what Sumlin and Kingsbury want to do on offense. Beast
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom