12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, I won't say anything. I don't need to. @!$% is about to hit the fan my friends...

pretty much

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, I won't say anything. I don't need to. @!$% is about to hit the fan my friends...

pretty much

i'm worried about japan. they just had an earthquake yesterday, too. that can't be good for the nuclear stuff..

i'm worried about japan. they just had an earthquake yesterday, too. that can't be good for the nuclear stuff..

Originally Posted by HARM

#6 Thanks to the Dodd-Frank Act, over the counter trading of gold and silver is going to be illegal starting on July 15th.  Or at least that is what some companies apparently now believe.  The following is an excerpt from an email that Forex.com recently sent out to their customers….
On my birthday, damn man.

Originally Posted by HARM

#6 Thanks to the Dodd-Frank Act, over the counter trading of gold and silver is going to be illegal starting on July 15th.  Or at least that is what some companies apparently now believe.  The following is an excerpt from an email that Forex.com recently sent out to their customers….
On my birthday, damn man.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Tell me about it, that situation is far worse than anything else right now. The winds are pushing that radioactive #@%@ towards the U.S... We've already received a ton of it, but of course they wouldn't want us to panic, would they? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

Tell me about it, that situation is far worse than anything else right now. The winds are pushing that radioactive #@%@ towards the U.S... We've already received a ton of it, but of course they wouldn't want us to panic, would they? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

+%$% has been real tha media doesnt have to tell you +%$% just google it fool n you will see whats goin on just like that spaceship homie posted in the theories thread +%$% has been happening

I posted these pics in that thread. Warning, big as hell.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Photos from NASAs database. Got these a while ago.

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Japan is $+!%*% though. And number 11 is interesting..

Originally Posted by taymane23

+%$% has been real tha media doesnt have to tell you +%$% just google it fool n you will see whats goin on just like that spaceship homie posted in the theories thread +%$% has been happening

I posted these pics in that thread. Warning, big as hell.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Photos from NASAs database. Got these a while ago.

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Japan is $+!%*% though. And number 11 is interesting..

Mainstream media is not covering it because the people who control the world dont want us to know, but soon everything will be known and the "skeptics" will

believe. The world is changing in ways we only dreamed of in our wildest imagination. Love is the key, they control us with fear, religion, etc. These things are

happening for a reason.

Mainstream media is not covering it because the people who control the world dont want us to know, but soon everything will be known and the "skeptics" will

believe. The world is changing in ways we only dreamed of in our wildest imagination. Love is the key, they control us with fear, religion, etc. These things are

happening for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom