'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

Zach looks like my cousin, my cousin is 40. I can't get past that when he pops up on the screen.

Just finished it.

Good but not great show.

Had me intrigued though.

Let down by the finale. Lot of cliff hangers... lame imo

Great story and buildup only for a trash artsy fartsy ending

Derek Luke (black counselor) made the same point I had throughout the whole series

"The school i went to people shot people"

everyone handles bullying differently but come on, shorty lowkey wanted some attention.

I wasted 13 hours of my life that I will never get back

I swear I thought there was gonna be a huge twist at the end

WHAT THE **** was that. what a terrible ending

wait why did she randomly joined the party where she hated every1 vice versa?

There's so much potential for more seasons:

I can see Tyler doing some type of school shooting. Almost like a hitman since he had the pictures hanging up but took down Alex's picture. Either he shot him or he took it down because Alex ended up sticking up for him.

The whole legal case is a big thing too because some students did lie in their depositions. The counselor? will he get the boot?

My biggest thing was my dude Tony. There has to be more to his story, something isn't right with him

Either way good show overall
wink.gif

binge watched this over two weekends like 2-3 week s apart

i liked it built up storyline, cheesy sure...i mean its about high school kids. 

had no idea it would get to where it got regarding rape, let alone two cases of it. 

i dont agree with dudes saying this was just a building mountains out of mole hills. we cant speak on someones psyche after going through all that, especially a what 16-17 year old girl in HS. 

HS is the world to some, bet it was to some of us too...bet some of yall still live in that HS mentality and possibly peaked in HS.

while i didnt like the open ended ending,  a second season wouldnt be good without Hannah

Hannah> all the chicks in the show 

Reactions: Ube
I'm satisfied now knowing we're getting answers for how S1 left off

First time in this thread.
Don't know why that dude Sole by the Pound was so defensive about there being a season two.

Homie must be feeling hella crunchy right now.

First time in this thread.
Don't know why that dude Sole by the Pound was so defensive about there being a season two.

Homie must be feeling hella crunchy right now.

Lmao. Was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom